Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quirky, Unusual, adventurous, fun dining

User Info Menu

Quirky, Unusual, adventurous, fun dining

I am requesting suggestions for Quirky, Unusual, adventurous, fun dining spots
    Please do not just say a places name as maybe a lot of people will have no clue where it is so please tell us where it is and what you think is fun about it.
    Random thoughts on this although I have not tried them but heard them mentioned before would be teds, Unsure of location so more details of that would be good and also blue cave castle or is that ted?
    There was a back street lobster place too
    The castle I want to try just for a perfect photo opportunity.
    so let us know your thoughts.

User Info Menu

Ted's is the Shroom Boom for the finest in fungus. Teddy's Hideaway is at the Blue Cave Castle and is really good. Teddy is a real artist in the kitchen! Not far from the Castle is Bentley's Crab Shack. Stop by in advance or call ahead to arrange your meal. Food is good and Bentley is a character.

User Info Menu

I would hit up fish beach where the fishermen come in with fresh catch...pick out the fish you have never had befor then let a chef whip it together for ya.

User Info Menu

Down the Westend past Ricks is "The Firewater Love Nest" I believe it is called The young man that cooked there made delicious Jerk Chicken.It is built right on top of the cliffs and is an amazing place to eat,smoke,have couple Red Stripes and watch the sunset.One of my favourite places in Negril.The young people that run it are very,very friendly and nice to hang out with.

User Info Menu

I did love that place too, but the vibe has changed!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Bentleys is quirky. A little pricey, but what a hoot.

Regards,

Bob

User Info Menu

Dandy's Seafood Heaven!

User Info Menu

Fire Water Love Nest just isn't the same without Massop there.....hopefully he will be back in business soon....
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

is Massop the young man that tended bar and cooked the food?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Love View Post
    is Massop the young man that tended bar and cooked the food?
    Yes, he did everything..cook, mix drinks, serve drinks, clear the tables, wash the dishes, sweep the place....everything.
    ~~~love and light~~~