Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Shauna (marley9808) & Raul's (ralonzo29) 1st Anniversary in Jamaica *Trip Report*

User Info Menu

Great Pics! Thanks for feeding my Negril appetite.
    Runner

User Info Menu

Thanks Marko! Glad I could help bring you back!

Aud-A-Sea....yep, I stared right back at Banana Shout, I think it is hard for either place not to see the other. I can close my eyes and immediately be back on that hammock at Sagi just looking out on the water, Banana Shout, and Ricks.....sigh

Head in the trees---thanks, he definitely makes me smile...and I hope I do the same for him

Husker John...that is AWESOME! I just love dragonflies...they make me smile and somehow they always appear in the most amazing times....I always like to think of it as a sign. Last year when we were planning our wedding, in the summer there was an enormous, out of the ordinary amount of them everywhere in Florida....swarms just like you have on the video. When we would walk they would surround us and since we were planning our dragonfly themed wedding, I took it as a sign. And even though we had to endure such devastation around our wedding, Raul's best friend told me he saw a dragonfly on our wedding day even amidst all the rain and everything and he told me then, that he knew that meant everything was going to be ok.....that stayed with me!

Bonnie- Yeah, no offense to anyone, but in my opinion, nothing comes close to Catcha....but you know, everyone had their favorites, and I still like to check out new places, its just hard when you know you have a place in your heart for one place like I do for Catcha....but I do appreciate your review. I know some who love it and some who don't but I have never stayed there or even been on the property but after staring at it for a week I was interested in knowing more.

User Info Menu

CotoJa---thanks! And you're welcome.....it helped feed mine a bit too lol

User Info Menu

Marley, my son and his girlfriend got engaged at Catcha in April. They live in Clearwater too!! We all loved it there so much. Can't beat it in my book.

User Info Menu

Bonnie! That is AWESOME!!!! Congrats to your son and his soon to be wife.....I hope they think of Catcha for their wedding....you are right..it cant be beat.....but just a word of advice...tell them NOT to book their wedding during hurricane season LOL

User Info Menu

Irie Man

Thanks Twister
    Da Ninja - 1st Annual Belly Flop Champ - Soon Come

~Fear accompanies the possibility of Death, Calm shepherds its certainty.

People's actions no longer affect a warrior when he has no more expectations of any kind. A strange peace becomes the ruling force in his life. He has adopted one of the concepts of a warrior's life -- detachment.
    ~from "The Eagle's Gift"~
    blog.ralonzosinclair.com

User Info Menu

Marley, actually they had planned for September 1 but have since changed the date for May. I was sooooo worried about having it in hurricane season. They are not getting married in Jamaica (wish they were) because they have so many people they want to attend that wouldn't be able to travel there. Outer Banks, NC it is! Perhaps they can celebrate their first anniversary at Catcha though.

User Info Menu

Oh Wow!!!! Outer Banks will be lovely for a wedding....I am originally from Myrtle Beach, SC.
    But seeing that they have picked the Outer Banks I would say I am also glad they changed their date! I think I would be even more nervous about the Outer Banks in September than I would be for Jamaica! LOL.
    Growing up in Myrtle Beach, I learned really fast that though they always though every hurricane in the Atlantic was heading straight for Myrtle Beach...it always hit Wilmington or the Outer Banks!
    So I am happy to hear they are going with May...I am sure the weather AND the wedding will be beautiful....congrats to all!
    And YES!!! They absolutely should plan their first anniversary at CATCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Wow wow wow!!! I realized I hadn't caught up on about the 2nd half of your trip report. Can't thank you enough for sharing all the INCREDIBLE photos...you're friend sure has an amazing talent, but so do ya'll! Also, wanted to tell you that ya'll seem like such a great couple...you can really see the love there. Congrats on your anniversary...I'm so glad you got to make up for all the unfortunate dilemmas you experienced for your wedding. I can see it had no effect on the marriage, ya'll are beautiful. Looking forward to your next trip report!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Awwwww.thanks Tizzy...that is so sweet!

And hopefully....you will be a part of our next trip report...start saving and planning now for April 2012!