Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Sands daily drink special ?

User Info Menu

Re: White Sands daily drink special ?

As of Feb (when I was last there), they are!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    White Sands is nice but cheapest happy hour has to be Cocolapalm which is half off..I think 2.50 for a dirty banana? Maybe that's why I get a brain freeze after 5 of them
    Well that is good to know; I'm staying at CCLP.
    So what time is happy hour at CCLP??

User Info Menu

Mcamp..happy hour is 5-7 every day except Monday..then there is a mangers reception from 6-7 with free beer..wine and rum punch and apps in the gardenside pool area..and usually live music..the happy hour in the bar area for the other 6 days is on their beer..wine..basic rum and blended drinks such as daiquiris..dirty bananas..ect

User Info Menu

I think White Sands has on of the most popular '' HAPPY HOURS '' on the beach, not so much because of price, but it's a big social place for a lot of folks to gather, unlike a lot of hotel bars, great bartenders, and there is always some good music playing.

User Info Menu

Staying at a White Sands in a May but if drinks are pricy we won't be having them there.