Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Ganja in April

User Info Menu

Re: Ganja in April

Quote Originally Posted by Jacker View Post
    Is this the same strain as what we use to call back in the 90's purple haze,,Oh yes and did my fair share of Columbia gold,
    No it isn't.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jerms View Post
    How's the variety in April? I've been in March and it was great! Purple Haze, Pineapple Kush... But since then I've only been in November twice and January twice and there wasn't much in terms of huge differences in strains available. I've been told that Spring is a better time for harvesting. Is that true?
    December is prime!

The average commercial grown for public consumption is as high times put it at 15-17%, but there are some growers who manage to produce some world quality weed. Have been doing so for many years. Some of you who are reading this know what I am saying and who I am talking about! Silence is golden! But yes there are at anytime some great buds in JA MON! You just have to know!

User Info Menu

Does Dab Bar aka I-N-I Rastarant actually sell dabs, or do they just have a rig you can use if you brought it from home?

What's the best way to get better than average flowers?

From what I'm gathering, your choices are trying to find something decent from the beach vendors, try to go to Orange Hill and buy, or buy edibles from a stand. I'm starting my trip in the Cliffs so wondering where to procure.

User Info Menu

Hey everyone. I am going to be at Samsara resort for a couple nights and then off to the Royalton for our last 5 nights. Is the I-N-I or the Wake n Bake Cafe good places to score some ganja for the trip? Or is it more of a edible only type of thing? I was in Jamaica in October last year and was able to find some quickly at the resort we stayed at (not in Negril) but I thought maybe these places would have something better quality?

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Just got some popcorn from Can Jam (Wake and Bake). It's amazing. She has oils and all sorts of goodies. She technically opens at 1pm, but if the bamboo windows next to the hut are open she is around. Her cell number is listed on the sign out front.