Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Club Mobay Question

User Info Menu

Club Mobay Question

We have credit cards that get us into Airport Lounges worldwide and one of them on the list is Club Mobay. I have seen a lot of people use Club Mobay to go through customs. Is this an extra charge or just something that as long as you have entrance in the club you are entitled to?

User Info Menu

Re: Club Mobay Question

I'm pretty sure you have to pay for the service, but if you email them and ask, they will respond in a timely manner.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jillhil1 View Post
    We have credit cards that get us into Airport Lounges worldwide and one of them on the list is Club Mobay. I have seen a lot of people use Club Mobay to go through customs. Is this an extra charge or just something that as long as you have entrance in the club you are entitled to?
    When you purchase Club Mobay it includes access to the lounge and quicker custom lines.
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Our credit card provides access to airport lounges via Priority Pass memberships. This includes Club Mobay however to the best of my knowledge you can only use it on departure. On our recent trip, after checking our bags with Air Canada we just walked up to the Club Mobay booth at the entrance to the security screening hall, had our Priority Pass swiped and we were fast tracked through security. We then went to the lounge to wait for our flight. If there is a way to use Priority Pass on arrival I have not been able to find it.

User Info Menu

Ya, Priority Pass only gives you access to the lounge, not the fast track on arrival. Which pretty much makes it useless for arrivals.

You also can't book it ahead of time using Priority Pass. When departing you're stuck crossing your fingers and hoping that they're not full. It's nice in there if you can get in, though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jerms View Post
    Ya, Priority Pass only gives you access to the lounge, not the fast track on arrival. Which pretty much makes it useless for arrivals.

You also can't book it ahead of time using Priority Pass. When departing you're stuck crossing your fingers and hoping that they're not full. It's nice in there if you can get in, though.
    My last trip I showed my Priority Pass card and they also let me use the expedited security line on departure. It's all free, just show your card at both lounges and they will let you in.

User Info Menu

We used our Priority Pass cards on arrival by just walking over to Club Mobay after collecting our luggage from the carousel and showing them. There was a guy there who tagged our luggage and kept and eye on it outside the club for the 10 minutes we were there. It was nice to be able to use the bathroom there to change and wash hands, then get a drink for the road on our way out. I even brought an insulated mug that they filled with rum punch. It was delicious! We would never have used Club Mobay on arrival if we would have to pay for it. We tend to travel on mid-week days, so MBJ is never all that busy when we arrive. We also used it on our way home by showing our passes at the Mobay desk after checking our luggage. It's another great perk of the Chase Sapphire Reserve card

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jillhil1 View Post
    Hello,

For all Priority Pass Card Holders, VIP Attractions gives Arrivals Lounge access Only (Club Mobay). The Fast tracking service through immigration and customs on arrival is not included -( Card must be swiped). Should you require the Fast track service through Immigration and Customs you can purchase for &50 per person.

For Departure, Fast Track and Departure Lounge Access is included with the Priority pass - Card must be swiped.

I hope this helps.