Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: looking at the weather... feeling a little bummed

User Info Menu

looking at the weather... feeling a little bummed

I know it's a tropical island, rain is good for the island, it's a few days away, etc etc etc..... But man, looking at the forecast next week has me a little bummed. Looks like lots of rain and storms everyday.... We land Saturday AM til the 23rd.

Hopefully I am worrying the bad weather away....

User Info Menu

Re: looking at the weather... feeling a little bummed

I never look at the weather, We have been enough tymes that we know what the weather is going to do. If it rains it will be quick shower or a all day deal. "liquid sunshine" I would rather be in Jamaica when it is raining than anywhere else! Just make the best of it IF it rains! Good tyme to talk with locals at a likkle shop. IMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

My dad told me it's liquid sunshine too. Haha. This is my 10th trip and I can't wait.

**I shouldn't look at the weather but I can't help it.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BBrasta View Post
    I know it's a tropical island, rain is good for the island, it's a few days away, etc etc etc..... But man, looking at the forecast next week has me a little bummed. Looks like lots of rain and storms everyday.... We land Saturday AM til the 23rd.

Hopefully I am worrying the bad weather away....
    The forecast hasn't been right all week. I have no reason to think it would be correct next week... (grin)
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

BBrasta, you will indeed get rain, as it is a beginning of rainy season, the rains come around 2 in the afternoon, about, and then rains for a bit, was there this time last year,
    and there were never total wash out days, and trust me, it is hot hot hot right now, so that rain at times will feel pretty nice !!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BBrasta View Post
    My dad told me it's liquid sunshine too. Haha. This is my 10th trip and I can't wait.

**I shouldn't look at the weather but I can't help it.
    It's your 10th trip... dont worry youself!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Don't worry, BBrasta...it only rains when I hang my laundry out...I promise not to do any laundry next week...

I don't find it all that hot out the last couple of weeks...kind of perfect at the moment...it's been a bit cooler in the evenings making it great for sleeping.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Don't worry, BBrasta...it only rains when I hang my laundry out...I promise not to do any laundry next week...
    If that is the case I am NOT going to do laundry next week either ! !
    Last edited by Captain Oil; 04-13-2017 at 11:56 AM.

User Info Menu

Think you meant to say NOT* doing laundry - CaptainOil... Aka Dad.

I am trying my best not to worry. No problem mon!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post

I don't find it all that hot out the last couple of weeks...kind of perfect at the moment...it's been a bit cooler in the evenings making it great for sleeping.
    Ain't that the truth! Hanging wet clothes in my room requires some inventive planning.
    Irie Sue