Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Authentic Love Bus Bar Crawl this and every Wednesday

User Info Menu

See you on November 30th

User Info Menu

Me too Patricia!

User Info Menu

Think I'm going to try to talk three of my friends into doing this on November 30th too!

User Info Menu

Don't need to wish you all a great time ... took the bus twice in June and it's awesome fun! A great time, you see neat places, learn a lot about the area and people, and meet a bunch of super people, some you will feel you know! All will be your friends after ... for real! It's a wonderful wonderful idea, and your driver and hosts could not be better! Be sure to tell those you leave behind to log in and watch you! That's part of the fun ..... knowing you are in the warmth and sunshine of Jamaica, 3 sheets to the wind, and they are probably freezing their Royal Canadian Nay-Nays off and turning green with envy (do say Miss you love you mean it!) C&D is wonderful (my husband tells me that some of the wall advertising for Red Stripe or something is great, and most of the guys on the bus agreed. I dunno. But that's just my opinion!!! ) Don't shoot me but I still don't know the name of the Little Red Bar; and LTU or LSU Firewater something has a spectacular view! Beats the commercial overload of Rick's handsdown! And the sunset is awesomely spectacularly wonderful even on a grey day (Like what isn't after 4 or 5 bars, right?) I am NOT Jamaican ... so listen to me, now - the fun and shenanigans are worth a significant tip, so do me proud and show your appreciation well to your video hosts and driver! Rock on, One Love Bus. Hope to partake of you again soon. Very Soon!

User Info Menu

P.S. Vincent - I have told a bunch of people coming in Nov, Dec and Jan that they have to go on the bus, so keep room for them! Irv, Addena, Shawn, Righteous, Jean ... to name a few. Tie them onto the roof if you have to to make room, and if Bella Donna still has or has new kittens, do not let Shawn off the bus!!!!!!! (Did Deb get to her yet about the spay neuter clinic? I hope so!)

User Info Menu

[
    We will patronize at least seven unique bars this Wednesday
    It will be a blast so please tune in for live broadcast on realnegril.com
    The love bus spreading the love from the visitors to the people

For pickups please call 874 6631 or email bananaznegril@hotmail.com or contact Rob
    or Lisa at realnegril.com or 423-5479

User Info Menu

Next Wednesday we'll be on that bus for sure!

User Info Menu

Gotta check this out in February.. sounds like a good time.

User Info Menu

We will patronize at least seven unique bars this Wednesday
    It will be a blast so please tune in for live broadcast on realnegril.com
    The love bus spreading the love from the visitors to the people

For pickups please call 874 6631 or email bananaznegril@hotmail.com or contact Rob
    or Lisa at realnegril.com or call 423-5479