Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What do you like to bring home with you?

User Info Menu

Re: What do you like to bring home with you?

Sticks from coffee trees. Some finished into canes or unfinished that I finish into walking sticks or karate weapons. Really good, strong wood with interesting character. Used to bring canned ackee but its actually cheaper to buy it here in Chicagoland.

User Info Menu

Take only memories, leave only footprints

User Info Menu

Nancy marie, Gracias !!!

User Info Menu

I try to bring home a good concert sign. Cut in half and on the bottom of my suitcase.

User Info Menu

Sweet Nothiings
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Never mind the good stuff, Blue Mountain coffee...I used to bring back the Jamaican Mountain Peak instant coffee.
    It was the first coffee I'd had down here and it always reminded me of Jamaica.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by njsem View Post
    We Always looked forward to bringing a couple bottles of Tia Maria back home to the states but now since the plant no longer exists we can't do that. We absolutely love it. We used to get a bottle of Tia at 12 or $13 is over 30 back in the states. Unfortunately no more
    I don't understand? I see TM on shelves here ... is it not the same anymore? There's a story in here somewhere ...

User Info Menu

Coco-mania and rum cream

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Never mind the good stuff, Blue Mountain coffee...I used to bring back the Jamaican Mountain Peak instant coffee.
    It was the first coffee I'd had down here and it always reminded me of Jamaica.
    Same here. My first coffee was at Country Country, it was in the cabins. Blue mountain peak instant sachets. I always bring 2 boxes home for when I want to relax and remember Jamaica. This year it was in a different box but it is the same.