Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you like to bring home with you?

User Info Menu

What do you like to bring home with you?

Hey there Boardies!

I can always tell when we are getting real close to our next trip because our big bottle of Grace ketchup is almost gone. That's right, we don't usually bring home booze or coffee, but we cant live without our Grace.

I was wondering what other things the good people of this board like to bring home with them from their trips to the island. (besides sunburn, hangovers, and bug bites, that is)

So, what items are a "must have" for you at home in between reaches?
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

Re: What do you like to bring home with you?

C.D.'s
    Seasonings
    Coffee

Gonna have to try this ketchup you speak of
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

A must is some All natural, Organic Coconut Oil.
    Contact Linston or CaptD,...... they make it.

I always bring a bottle home, but I must start bringing 2 bottles.
    I miss it sooooo much when it is gone.

Also seasonings from the market in Sav.
    for my summer time BBQ's

User Info Menu

Even though we live in the Wisconsin, Tastee Cheese is a MUST to bring back home...

Name:  DSC08859.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  63.0 KB
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

I take home 8 pounds of coffee (I don't drink coffee). But the big thing is Coco bread. My grandsons would disown me if I forgot.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

I get my coffee on eBay, and yes, it's genuine Blue Mountain. And it's much cheaper than on island.

I bring home Grace catsup as well (have a few orders from friends too), Tortuga Rum cakes, Rum Cream.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    C.D.'s
    Seasonings
    Coffee

Gonna have to try this ketchup you speak of
    It's awesome Tiz! Great prices on it in Shamrock, $150j iirc last Dec.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

good thread ! Too funny , we also bring home grace ketchup . Don't bring home rum or coffee anymore . Spices , like dried turmeric whole pimento , whole nutmeg , some blended seasonings , like jerk , fish , chicken . a must is Castile soap , and PURELENE cocoa butter .

User Info Menu

Our daughter gets a bottle of Grace ketchup every Christmas, so we bring that home. Sangster Rum Creme x 6 bottles, jerk spices and Shirleys cookies in all flavors
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Rum cream