Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Quick Hotel choice

User Info Menu

Quick Hotel choice

Heading down to Negril at the end of May. Wife, 2 sons 19 and 22 plus my daughter 14 years old. Which of these motels would you suggest...CCLP, Charela or Rondel Village?

thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Quick Hotel choice

Cclp
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Haven't stayed at CCLP or Rondell but both are recommended. Have stayed at Charela many times and recommend them highly! Also consider Negril Treehouse, our current beach favorite. They currently have a Living Social deal that includes transfers and the awesome breakfast buffet.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Rondel

User Info Menu

Thanks

User Info Menu

Have stayed at all 3, CCLP and all are nice. CCLP and Charela are on a nicer stretch of beach with a little less hustle and bustle, Rondel is closer to the action. I prefer the nicer, quieter section of beach now. That just might be because I don't go out as much as I used to. You can't go wrong with any of those choices, enjoy your trip.

User Info Menu

Coco or Charela. Rondel's beach is mostly behind their wall and isn't nearly as nice as the others.

User Info Menu

Rondel's beach isn't as nice as the other two but you won't be miserable at any of the 3..lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    Rondel's beach isn't as nice as the other two but you won't be miserable at any of the 3..lol
    Great info...thanks

User Info Menu

Hi Happycappy,

We haven't stayed at Charela or Rondel, but our 14 year old daughter loves CCLP. In June she mostly gets the pool to herself, and the free paddleboards are a huge hit. The layout of chairs a bit further back on the wide beach keeps the vendors at bay--although this has not been an issue for us. Also us older folks like having the natural shade from the trees rather than sitting under an umbrella. Having Best in the West directly across the street doesn't hurt either!