Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report 4/23-4/28

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report 4/23-4/28

Our water finally came back on. My favorite thing about our room was we had an outdoor shower in a beautiful garden. I never experienced the outdoor shower thing, though I realize now they are pretty common. I never even used our indoor shower.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

User Info Menu

Can't get the pictures the right way for some reason.

User Info Menu

Mr. T finally arrived! So good to see an old friend. Name:  IMG_0890.jpg
Views: 1028
Size:  86.0 KB

User Info Menu

Great report and pictures,looking forward to more.Thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

Yah.... I could never do the outdoor shower thing, in my blurry mornings, I would surely forget and walk out with no clothes on... ...................................
    Tried to peep over fro the White Sands to find you every now and then, but didn't ever see ya, we all are so busy running around, glad you had a great time !!

User Info Menu

After chilling a bit we all decided to walk down the beach, with the destination of the corner bar in mind. We need to go to hilo for a few supplies too. DH stopped at a shop along the way to shop for drums to add to our JA drum collection at home. We hit Bourbon Beach for cold Red Stripe and some rum punch. yummy on a hot day. I have been craving the fried chicken from corner bar for 2 years. Something was different with the chicken this time and it had some kind of sauce on it (BBQ?) It was still delish, just different. I shared by chicken with 2 little puppies that stopped by our outside table. They were street smart. I put 10 fries on the pavement for them and they didn't eat them and instead only wanted chicken. First time I saw that happen. Name:  IMG_0877.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  98.9 KBName:  IMG_0882 (2).jpg
Views: 915
Size:  100.1 KBName:  IMG_0885.jpg
Size:  99.1 KBName:  IMG_0892.jpg
Size:  94.8 KBName:  IMG_1154.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  96.0 KB
    Last edited by never2many; 05-03-2017 at 08:14 PM.

User Info Menu

After dinner, We went to HiLo for a few supplies. I decided I wanted to make us all brunch the following day and purchased necessary supplies. While at HiLo, Mr. T said I had to get some Tastee cheese and buns. He said his family always eats it for Easter. Sweet bun bread and cheese wasn't sounding good to me at the moment but I'll give it a go. I bought several bottles of rum and coffee while I was there too.Name:  IMG_1137.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  102.1 KB
    Last edited by never2many; 05-04-2017 at 06:14 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Yah.... I could never do the outdoor shower thing, in my blurry mornings, I would surely forget and walk out with no clothes on... ...................................
    Tried to peep over fro the White Sands to find you every now and then, but didn't ever see ya, we all are so busy running around, glad you had a great time !!
    I knew there were alot of people staying at White Sands and also stopped by there a few times but never saw a familiar face. But I did eventually run into some more boardies. Sure wish we could have met!
    Last edited by never2many; 05-03-2017 at 08:41 PM.

User Info Menu

We headed back to the Nirvana and Mr. T went home. I think we wore him out. I booked a massage the following day for us both with Sandra and Anika, 2 masseuses that come to Nirvana on a regular basis. We went to bed early and woke up late.

User Info Menu

Day 3
    Because we woke up so late, I decided to cancel the brunch cooking idea. I hit the beach instead. We bought some fruit and coco bread and chocolate cake on the beach. We had a Finnish Jamaican breakfast- Cucumber & cheese sandwiches, coffee, cake and fruit. yum. Name:  IMG_0897.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  94.3 KB
    Last edited by never2many; 05-06-2017 at 08:07 AM.