Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taino Cove Treasure Beach

User Info Menu

Taino Cove Treasure Beach

User Info Menu

Beeeutiful

Thanks for posting this video. 39 days until my first trip to Treasure Beach.
    The water and beach look amazing. Taino was recommended to me and it looks great. Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

A bar, a pool, a private beach cove, Irie Mon !!

User Info Menu

Sweetness...your upcoming trip...

Great video of Taino Cove.We went by there in March but did not go in. We were at Sunset. We did go to MarBlue so we saw the layout there, also very nice, slightly upmarket I would say but comfy.

I was thinking Sweetness you are staying at Jake's, is that right. We loved eating there and at Jake Sprats. One thing I wanted to bring up, if you are a pool person, their pool isn't that great. It's kind of nice in an artsy way but its really right next to the restaurant so there is no way that you can at all feel private while being in the pool unless noone was eating and there are people hanging out there alot. Mind you, it is not the bar though. But I felt like even though the place was groovy and cool with a beautiful spa, I am not sure about staying there because I am a total pool babe and also don't feel comfy feeling on display...thought I would give you a heads up. I am unsure about this but I think if you walk all the way to the right at Jake's you get to a gate and just outside that gate and kind of down from Jack Sprats is a teeny little beach cove, very quiet, I noticed some people walked down there. There are also other beaches to walk to along the beach but that one is essentially on the property. I imagine it will be very quiet anyways this time of year. Its pretty mellow in the spring, so summer would be even more so!! There likely will always be folks around Jack Sprats in the evening though for a meal and also right at Jakes too. I really really look forward to going back next year! Debrah

User Info Menu

Thank you

....very sweet to give some advice. I love a nice pool too. I wonder if I had lunch at Sunset if they would allow use of the pool. Same w/MarBlue - plan dinner there but I am sure we will have to dress since it seems high end.

Otherwise I will be checking the beach area by Jack Sprat's and maybe a trip over to LilOchi. My time is going to go by too fast I know but I will be back I am sure of that. It looks so peaceful.

Love to see pics if you have any.
    Bless
    Sweetness
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Every time I have stayed in Treasure Beach it has been off season, and pretty quiet. That was one of the things at Taino Cove that was really nice was the pool, it was like having a private pool. I went swimming every morning I stayed there and never saw another person. Dont wait too late to eat dinner or you could be out of luck other than jack Spratt,s or Frenchmans Reef.

User Info Menu

I'm missing T.B. BAD! For you Sweetness.

"I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

what did i do wrong? UGH
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

I love you

Jim and Donna bless you for that video it worked perfectly and wet up my eyes as the sun drop into the sea. Paradise fi real.
    thank you so much
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

sweetness,
    we stayed in tb at the white sand back in 09. We were there late april and it was very very quiet,
    The wild onion is an awesome resturant that serves a killer pasta and jack sprats rivals the pizza at Angela's in Negril (if not better dare i say!lol!)

If it is quiet beauty, with some of the most amazing sunsets on earth that you are looking for then you are in for a real treat! Enjoy!

Cant wait to hear all about it.