Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charela Inn

User Info Menu

Re: Charela Inn

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    our party friends are staying nearby. we will be looking for a superbowl party.
    Great time to be in Negril! One year stumbled upon a super bowl party at Coco La Palm, as they had a giant projection screen on the beach. We stopped in, grabbed dinner and watched the game.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Great time to be in Negril! One year stumbled upon a super bowl party at Coco La Palm, as they had a giant projection screen on the beach. We stopped in, grabbed dinner and watched the game.
    A great time to not be in PA. We stayed at Coco last year for a week that included the superbowl. We ended up going next door to Sandy Haven Resort to watch the game. They had a huge outdoor screen with nice comfy lounge chairs.

User Info Menu

Enjoy watching my Minnesota Vikings in the Superbowl on the beach....... ( sorry Mike D. lol )

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Enjoy watching my Minnesota Vikings in the Superbowl on the beach....... ( sorry Mike D. lol )
    We've watched 8 of the last 11 superbowls in Negril. I hope to enjoy the game no matter who is playing. I live in Steeler country and I don't care much for them this year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    A great time to not be in PA.
    You got that right!

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    LOL, but you can't deny the Eagles are looking GOOD! The last time the Birds were 8 and 1 they went to the Super Bowl.

User Info Menu

Mike D.... Actuallly I predict the Vikings and Eagles in the NFC championship game..... Ill be in Negril the weekend after the Superbowl, celebrating or drowning my sorrows in rum...lol. !!!!

User Info Menu

Super good friends of ours, who have been going to JAH since high school, and have stayed in more then a few places ALWAYS stay at Charela

User Info Menu

We watched the Super bowl two years in a row at Hedonism. Amazing halftime show! Ha!
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

We like it the rooms are clean and the beach does have lots of shade. The music on Thursday nights is great!

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Charela Inn

Quote Originally Posted by Marblehead View Post
    Careful, KAM. I've been to Charela. You might have to change your name from Kold to Soft! --Respect, Marblehead
    You sayin the Charela Inn is not KAM party friendly? We be chill.