Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Citronella sold?

User Info Menu

Citronella sold?

Saw in another post and didn't want to hijack that thread so...anybody have any info on citronella being sold? I sent an email to them awhile back and didn't notice the new name attached to the place. Have not heard back, which was weird, but makes sense now. We have spent many thanksgivings there and was hoping for a few more. Guess we will look at other options. Loved the ocean frontage, grounds and staff but the cabins did need some TLC. We would stay a week or so and then move a ways up cliffs to AC and TV. .
    Will miss citronella if they chose to close. Oh well....things change.

User Info Menu

Re: Citronella sold?

I can't believe they sold Citronella, I remember when he first saw the land that he built Citronella on and "fell in love" with the property in around 1974 or soHe change. I have stayed there quite often throughout the years. You can still rent the place though, apparently the new owner lives in Aurora Illinois. His phone number is listed on Citronella's webpage now and it looks like he is working to update photo's and other things on the website. He changed the email address to: citronellaja@gmail.com and lists his phone number to book 630 327-2845. Thanksgiving week is a nice time to be in Negril!

User Info Menu

Re: Citronella sold?

Just heard back fro citronella, things are staying the same , still operational and same prices. Yay.