Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: February Roll Call 2018

User Info Menu

Re: February Roll Call 2018

Roll Call - Soon Come:

1-27 - 2/10 Kwhizz @ Idle Awhile

2/1 - 2/28 Yooper Bill

2/6 - 2/14 Smokehouse

2/6 - 2/20 Yesihunt2 @ Roots Bamboo

2/6 - 2/20 Frankk @ White Sands

2/8 - 2/20 Aimbri

2/9 - 2/19 Phil&Cindy @ The Pineapple

2/11 - 25 Beachgyrl67 @ Rooms

2/12 - 2/28 Jamaicarob & Lisa @ Rooms

2/13 - 27 Todd&Cher @ White Sands

2/17 - 2/20+ SoloTraveller

2/17 - 2/25 IRIEchic

2/19 - 2/26 SoloTraveller @ Kuyaba

2/13-2/27 Todd @ White Sands
    Last edited by IRIEchic; 05-23-2017 at 09:42 AM.
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Rob & Eryn (or Irine as the locals call her) are coming from Minnesota with some family Feb 24 to march 10th at White Sands. Although this will be our 8th time in Jamaica I am new to the board. Do boardies plan a meet? Maybe a convergence on the love bus or something? Keep me up to date? On another note, has anyone noticed the large rise in the price of staying on the island, or is it just me?

User Info Menu

I goofed. We will be at Bar-B-Barn 02/8-22.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    Rob & Eryn (or Irine as the locals call her) are coming from Minnesota with some family Feb 24 to march 10th at White Sands. Although this will be our 8th time in Jamaica I am new to the board. Do boardies plan a meet? Maybe a convergence on the love bus or something? Keep me up to date? On another note, has anyone noticed the large rise in the price of staying on the island, or is it just me?
    last Feb. we had a boardie meet and great at Drifters Bar, we will do the same again in Feb, soon come

User Info Menu

Ah good. As mentioned we've been going for 8 years, but every year it never fails we run into someone who shows us or tells us a new thing to see or a new place to eat. Love to share info. Look forward to it!!

User Info Menu

Booked! First time in Feb!

I'll be at CFS Gardens Feb 5-8, then Fun Holiday 8-13, then staying outside of Negril for two days

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    Rob & Eryn (or Irine as the locals call her) are coming from Minnesota with some family Feb 24 to march 10th at White Sands. Although this will be our 8th time in Jamaica I am new to the board. Do boardies plan a meet? Maybe a convergence on the love bus or something? Keep me up to date?
    You won't have a problem finding a Boardie or a Boardie party/meet & greet anytime during February...one of the busiest times of year in Negril....crazy fun!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    You won't have a problem finding a Boardie or a Boardie party/meet & greet anytime during February...one of the busiest times of year in Negril....crazy fun!
    Maybe just a problem finding a place to stay!

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

No doubt Moose, that's why we are going at the end of Feb into March. Usually go sooner in Feb but nowhere to stay. May have to start booking before I leave from now on, that's how busy it is now. So much for sleepy Negril, I hope they don't turn it into mexico.

User Info Menu

Smile Re: February Roll Call 2018

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicMoose View Post
    Booked! First time in Feb!

I'll be at CFS Gardens Feb 5-8, then Fun Holiday 8-13, then staying outside of Negril for two days

~Moose
    I'll copy and paste Moose! Also me plus 5 at CFS Gardens 2/5-8 and Fun Holiday 2/8-13. but then we go home Soooo excited to go in February, have
    been just about every other month - but usually off season. Can't wait to see the difference hopefully!!