Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walk Good & Sunset Negril books arrived in the mail today

User Info Menu

Walk Good & Sunset Negril books arrived in the mail today

So it's only 71 more sleeps until we arrive in Negril. As usual Negril is on my mind day in and day out. Well now I have a couple of books to read set in Negril. I've just started to read "Walk Good Travels to Negril" and by page 2 I'm already giggling and I'm able to picture myself right there, right now.

I most certainly have a case of PNS (Pre Negril Syndrome) but between the books and Negril.com time will pass........... Soon come.

Peace,
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

read them both as soon as i got them!!!!! As eager to go as you Islander!! Loved them both!!

User Info Menu

You're gonna' love them.

Respect,

User Info Menu

I am bringing Sunset Negril with me to read on the plane and while I am chillin in Libra at Catcha

November 19th...Soon Come

User Info Menu

Hi Aud-A-Sea.....I did the same, though I read Sunset Negril while laying in the hammock at Sagi, or in the cool shade in the cove areas at Catcha......good times!

But after listening to Rob and being a close neighbor, I am really ready to read Banana Shout!
    That is next on my list!

User Info Menu

Definitely read Banana Shout....it was a good book...

User Info Menu

Have read Walk Good and Banana Shout...both excellent books. Recently bought Sunset Negril...but saving it to read on my next reach in February

User Info Menu

hmmm.......I think I need to put Banana Shout by Mark Conklin on my Christmas wish list.

happy reading everybody

Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

You definitely do Brynn!! Banana Shout was probably one of the best I've read about Negril so far

User Info Menu

I don't have enough time to get it before my trip since I leave the 7th, but will be sure and get Sunset Negril when I get back..I LOVED Walk Good..one of the best books have read in a long while..can't think of the last time I had to make myself stop reading a book so I could savor it and make it last longer, lol!