Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Anniversary Dinner

User Info Menu

Anniversary Dinner

I wanted to get some suggestions for an anniversary dinner restaurant? I was thinking of Rockhouse or Kuyaba but do want to solicit all suggestions and why? We ate at "the rock" table at Rockhouse on our trip that we were married in Negril. That location was awesome but I wasn't too impressed with the food at Rockhouse. At Kuyaba, we loved the food and had a pretty good time, so Im leaning that way. Thoughts on these or other locations?

User Info Menu

We have been to both restaurants many times. I agree, the rock table is nice for a special occasion. Kuyaba is absolutely beautiful at sunset and the food has always been great. Their red snapper on a bed of coconut calalloo is wonderful.

For an Anniversary dinner, Ivan's at Catcha is beautiful and the food is great.

When we return in a few weeks, we definitely need to go to other restaurants and at the top of my list is Norma's at Sea Splash and Kristyl's at The Palms for a nice dinner out with my husband.

I am curious too to read other opinions as we desperately need to venture out and experience other restaurants.

User Info Menu

We celebrated our 25th last year at Ivans. The food was fantastic, only thing better was the sunset. reservations are needed, congrats.

User Info Menu

Ivan's at Catcha all the way!
    We just celebrated our first anniversary there....stay tuned I will post pictures on our trip report of our table that they decorated for us. Our meal was delicious, the staff is wonderful, everything there is great. I can't say enough.....just call or email Andrea or Mauvette and they will arrange something real nice for you, you won't be disappointed!!!

P.S. Their key lime cheesecake is delicious but nothing will ever top the rum cakes they get for their wedding cakes! YUM!!!!!!!!

oh, and Happy Anniversary!

We too have eaten at the Rock Table at Rockhouse after our wedding in Negril, but Ivan's is the BEST! We love it there!

User Info Menu

I was really disappointed this last time with Rockhouse. Ivan's hands down, food, service, setting all top notch.