Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Art and Mystery

User Info Menu

Art and Mystery

I forgot to ask who created the mural and who Mamma was. Do you know?
    Name:  PeeWeeLn Mural.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  97.5 KB

What do you see and where was this taken?
    Name:  IMG_0146.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  99.3 KB
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

Re: Art and Mystery

yea the Mama is Jackies(and Tony's and Pam's) mom of T&J Restuarant at the start of PeWee Lane aka Ella Drive......it's where mi live
    the Ella of Ella Drive is one of Jackies relatives from years ago at the same property.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

If I had pondered this without a drink in hand, I might have just sent a PM to you Marko. We've been renting an apartment at Hilltop Paradise, just up the lane from you. Off to Barcelona next winter before returning for our usual Negril winter fix in "18. Cheers --Marblehead
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

Marko, I have a picture of Jackie standing in front of that mural. I took it a couple of years ago.