Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Treehouse Rooms

User Info Menu

Smile Treehouse Rooms

Good Morning! We are traveling back to Negril, cant wait, and are trying out Treehouse for the very first time. We got a living social deal and are in a standard room but don't really know anything else about it...can I ask your opinions about the rooms/layout of Treehouse? Should we upgrade, is it worth it? I was wanting a microwave and fridge so we can heat up food and store beverages. And does the standard room have balcony or patio? Thanks in advance.

User Info Menu

Re: Treehouse Rooms

standard rooms have outdoor space that is shared. a table, couple chairs, maybe a swing. Get an upper level room away from the kitchen if you don't mind a few extra steps walk to the beach.

User Info Menu

The suites are a really nice upgrade if you want the space and a better kitchen layout..

User Info Menu

MikeyNYC - I don't mind a few steps at all and I think I'd like upstairs (a little more private). Fargoman - the suites do look very nice just don't know how they compare to the standard. Thanks again!

User Info Menu

I stayed in a standard room a few months ago and it was fine. Just a large bedroom with king size bed, air conditioning that worked absolutely great and a large bathroom, also a good sized closet and large TV. The places are built octagonal and all have an outside area just off your room with a table and chairs & a one seater hammock type of swing. We did not have a kitchen but had the option to rent a small fridge and microwave. They do have ice available pretty much 24/7. I wouldn't want to stay right near the kitchen, probably too noisy and I wouldn't want to stay right by the road either. You will enjoy yourself, the Treehouse is a great place to stay.

User Info Menu

Thank you FarOutWestEnder!! The room sounds great and I am going to ask for an upstairs away from the Kitchen

User Info Menu

I've stayed at treehouse several times and have always enjoyed my stay there. The rooms at the back upstairs are quiet and more than adequate with fridge, safe and comfy beds. The balcony was a nice place to hang after a long sun filled day, in the single hammock chair. There was always a bunch of bananas hanging outside my door on the patio area for us to eat which was awesome and a really nice touch. Staff are great, the singing chef makes great jerk and the breakfasts are fabulous. I'm sure you will have a wonderful stay there.

User Info Menu

Thanks Roz, I cant wait!!!