Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn Negril forum.

User Info Menu

Damn Negril forum.

I've been avoiding it, because vacation is still a long way off.

But, today I got into one too may's trip report, Robs robot taxi thread, Marko and his awesome little snippets... on and on and on... which ended up with the wife and I pulling out suitcases, starting the "list" (things I want to do this year, each year... but end up generally hitting only one or two), booking the pre-flight hotel, club Monday, etc.

It's turned into an afternoon of Jamaica chat and related activities ... we don't leave til mid November

User Info Menu

Re: Damn Negril forum.

LOL...Negrilitis is incurable!!

User Info Menu

Truly incurable. It's a beautiful Summer day in Colorado and I'm drinking Red Stripe, reading this forum and thinking about upcoming November trip.
    Name:  20170604_154235.jpg
Views: 1283
Size:  100.3 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    LOL...Negrilitis is incurable!!
    Only until the moment the plane touches down. Then it's all irie again.

User Info Menu

Husband and I talk about Negril every single day, too. We're obsessed. It's fun!!

User Info Menu

Taking our adult kids for the first time this year. The have been to Mexico, Dominican, Ecuador etc, they say they will try Jamaica. Almost feel like I'm being dishonest with them. Have to bite my tongue cause I don't want to tell them that once they spend some time in JA nowhere they go is going to ever compare, and they will be stuck like all of us dreaming when we're not "home" of the next time we'll "soon come."

User Info Menu

we are obsessed as well, soon come

User Info Menu

I am obsessed too, more than my husband, although once we get there, he too is a happy camper.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hussyband View Post
    I've been avoiding it, because vacation is still a long way off.

But, today I got into one too may's trip report, Robs robot taxi thread, Marko and his awesome little snippets... on and on and on... which ended up with the wife and I pulling out suitcases, starting the "list" (things I want to do this year, each year... but end up generally hitting only one or two), booking the pre-flight hotel, club Monday, etc.

It's turned into an afternoon of Jamaica chat and related activities ... we don't leave til mid November
    Well, I wasn't supposed to go away this year due to heavy exspenses involved with my daughters wedding. I opened this forum, and another popular one, and fell off the wagon big time. A serious relapse of Negrilitis set in, and before I knew it I was booking a week in August. But wait, it gets worse....Idle Awhile had book 4 days and get 1 free, so before I new it I had 10 days booked. I wish there was a rehab for this, but I know I'd never go, intervention or not. Counting the days until my fix
    Last edited by JohnNYC; 06-08-2017 at 07:55 PM.

User Info Menu

There is rehab JohnNYC, every year I go, it's in Negril, and it is very successful.