Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Hijacked comments

User Info Menu

oH WAIT. i GET IT. This is a gathering of the secret society of confusing nonsensical posts..... carry on with your gibberish

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kbisiar View Post
    the world would be a better place if someone deleted this entire thread. I have no idea what any of it is about!!!!! Back to espn for me.
    i know that's right. :d

User Info Menu

it's just not what it seems

Live Laugh Love!
    IREE....JAMAICAN BORN AND BRED

User Info Menu

Please Rob remove my name as the starter of this thread, because it's not what it seems.

IREE....JAMAICAN BORN AND BRED

User Info Menu

Please Rob remove my name as the starter of this thread, because it's not what it seems.

I am still wondering what the drama is here. I do miss the drama threads like we had on the old board from time to time and they were much bloodier I can assure you. We used to argue politics, global warming, thiefed photos,,,it was wonderful...just like home at Thanksgiving. But this thread????? Jamaica is not what it seems?? For goodness sakes they write SONGS about this. What's the problem??

Everything Ire and nice but the tourist never see.......I have heard variations of this many times and many ways.

So Sweet_Dawta and Rob ... Thanks again and love ya both
    PS Man made Global Warming is a hoax and is being used to collect taxes on the air you breath and anyone who believes different is a fool....let the games begin!

User Info Menu

This thread is starting to resemble a place I have heard of, can we close it?