Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question about Idle Awhile Beach.

User Info Menu

Question about Idle Awhile Beach.

Been coming to Negril for 30 years, but this is the first time staying at Idle Awhile (beach). What's their attitude about smoking. The owner at Catcha once told me "smoke whatever you want, wherever you want, whenever you want". That made me feel right at home.

User Info Menu

Re: Question about Idle Awhile Beach.

Some be fine with anything you want to smoke anywhere on premises or beach

User Info Menu

That's good to hear. Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    Been coming to Negril for 30 years, but this is the first time staying at Idle Awhile (beach). What's their attitude about smoking. The owner at Catcha once told me "smoke whatever you want, wherever you want, whenever you want". That made me feel right at home.
    We are staying here ourselves in November for the first time. I just retired after 31 yrs at Honda. This is my retirement trip. . If they are strict on this we will have to rethink it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    We are staying here ourselves in November for the first time. I just retired after 31 yrs at Honda. This is my retirement trip. . If they are strict on this we will have to rethink it.

User Info Menu

Rethinking may be extreame. It's nice to be able to sit on your porch, or at the bar and enjoy a splif. But if they frown on this there's always the room (although I like keeping the room smelling nice), the waters edge, or hundreds of other places. This place looks nice and cozy, and I'm not going to base my reservations on this, but it would be nice to indulge anywhere, anytime. I'm sure I'll post in August.
    Congratulations and Happy Retirement!

User Info Menu

In January at restaurant table next to us at lunch 4 people (guy & 3 girls) each fired up their own spliff and smoked them without any issues. No problem at all at IA

User Info Menu

It's not a life and death matter. Just nice having freedom. Can't wait to hear about your stay. It does look like a sweet little place.

User Info Menu

Thanks JahCruiser. Sounds like our stay on the cliffs last year. This is one of the many reasons I prefer the smaller hotels over the big AI resorts.
    Miss Honey, I'm counting the days! ill me sure to get the place all warmed up and ready for your long awaited retirement!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JahCruiser View Post
    In January at restaurant table next to us at lunch 4 people (guy & 3 girls) each fired up their own spliff and smoked them without any issues. No problem at all at IA
    lol, are you talking about us? No problem anywhere on the resort, or anywhere else for that matter.
    Forgot it was just two of us this year, but no problem anywhere, including the restaurant.
    Last edited by saeyedoc; 06-13-2017 at 09:02 AM.