Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted's Shroom Boom

User Info Menu

Ted's Shroom Boom

What little I've read states going back to where you're staying and laying low while you enjoy the ride. Sounds to me like that defeats the purpose. Has anyone tried a half a cup or any amount that could still function and go out and about? beach fire or just walking the beach sounds like great fun if you can get set up right. I don't want to lose an entire day or anything.

User Info Menu

Re: Ted's Shroom Boom

Do you have experience in such matters? Can make a huge difference. Potency can also vary, I've had doubles where nothing happens, last time it was very intense and we just sat on our porch watching the waves and listening to tunes.

User Info Menu

We've done some here and there back home, just don't want to get knocked on my ass. You did answer one question, it comes in a variety of strengths. I have personally never had a bad shroom session, just a matter of how sore my face is gonna be the next day. We'll have to give it some thought.

User Info Menu

I'd hit your home base and explore from there based on how you feel.

User Info Menu

saeyedoc that's a good idea. We're at WS so the beach is right in front of us if we bust a move.

User Info Menu

Ted's will also check your experience with shrooms...will only give you what he thinks you can handle.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Ted's will also check your experience with shrooms...will only give you what he thinks you can handle.
    True, I got grilled when I asked for doubles.

User Info Menu

the cakes are great .. don't eat more than one dose/slice.. . and maybe even start with half of that for a while

User Info Menu

are the cakes ganga or shroom?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    What little I've read states going back to where you're staying and laying low while you enjoy the ride. Sounds to me like that defeats the purpose. Has anyone tried a half a cup or any amount that could still function and go out and about? beach fire or just walking the beach sounds like great fun if you can get set up right. I don't want to lose an entire day or anything.
    As others have mentioned, he'll ask if you want weak, medium or strong and then check in to see if you want seconds (sometimes) - You can have your driver wait or come pick you up in 20 mins and drop you off back at home base before it takes hold. I've also seen people come and take it to go in the magnum tonic bottles. That being said, I wouldn't recommend a double dose of "strong" unless you're practiced and/or ready for a ride.