Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flitter Flutter - 16 sleeps

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I guess we are getting to that time Sweetness. I am so happy for you...a trip, well deserved and you will have lots of time to rejuvinate your mind, body and soul.

I am so looking forward to meeting you....and there is no doubt in my mind, we won't need to be introduced. As soon as I see that face full of 'Sweetness', and that smile, it will be like old friends meeting up who have known each other for years!

Happy packing I am just now, at then end of the month and cleaning at our old place, finally going to drag up my suitcase and fill it with my sarongs!

See ya soon!

User Info Menu

See you down there. I think we need a chill for an hour trip reporting session! My pool or yours

User Info Menu

23 days for me seems like so long!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

33 for me

User Info Menu

I have that feeling already and I still have 34 days!!

Have a great trip!

User Info Menu

Thanks all - yea!!!! great to hear from you guys.......when I posted and only three people posted I wondered where everyone was (lol)

rambo you know I will and will try to get you guys a pic or two.
    Timm gonna try to stop in and see you

You guys know where I will be staying and I will be at some of the gatherings but private msg me with where you are so I can try to catch you.......gonna try to do onsite trip reports for the first time........wish me luck on that - hopefully current won't lock off and wifi will stay strong.......ahhhhhh 13 sleeps including Jamaica-eve...........I love you all.

Name:  DeBar Menu.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  77.2 KB
    Name:  Jamaica June 2011 - 502 (Small).jpg
Views: 219
Size:  32.0 KB
    Name:  Jamaica June 2011 - 454 (Small).jpg
Views: 147
Size:  60.7 KB
    Name:  Jamaica June 2011 - 113 (Small).jpg
Views: 210
Size:  55.0 KB
    Name:  Jamaica June 2011 - 077 (Small).jpg
Views: 221
Size:  58.7 KB
    Name:  Jamaica June 2011 - 047 (Small).jpg
Views: 200
Size:  54.3 KB
    Name:  Picture 435.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  48.9 KB
    Name:  Mi Yard Fiyah Karie and 22Pac (Medium).jpg
Views: 191
Size:  79.1 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Sweetness beautiful pictures - thanks for sharing them......Hope you have a great trip, a great visit and don't forget those of us who have to wait our turns. We live for trip reports and pictures.

User Info Menu

I won't forget Momthor3 - trip reports soon come and your time will come quick.......
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness