Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Crazy airfare.

User Info Menu

Crazy airfare.

I finally bought airfare this morning for our November trip from Ohio. We have flown Southwest the last few yrs. it is cheaper to fly Delta first class going and Economy Plus returning then then Southwest this year.
    Now ready for my Idle Awhile and Catcha time.

User Info Menu

Re: Crazy airfare.

Excellent, glad you found the best deal.
    SW is still the best I can find from Chi-Town-Non stop.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    I finally bought airfare this morning for our November trip from Ohio. We have flown Southwest the last few yrs. it is cheaper to fly Delta first class going and Economy Plus returning then then Southwest this year.
    Strange right? I did that a few years ago, Delta first class was cheaper than anything else I could find with good times.

User Info Menu

My other options was fly in late and stay over on MoBay . Fly out early and spend the last night in MoBay. Hubs hasn't retired yet so my 10 days are limited. Wanted them all in Negril.

User Info Menu

We have often flown in a day early because it was cheaper and stayed a night at Toby's in Mobay. The savings in flight costs pays for the room and then some. We love Toby's, nice rooms, great food, short walk to the hip strip etc. Now when we get good flights and we don't have our night at Toby's we're bummed : (

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    My husband retires next year. I think we will be doing Toby's and taking the oddball flights. It would be nice to leave early to come home for a return.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    We have often flown in a day early because it was cheaper and stayed a night at Toby's in Mobay. The savings in flight costs pays for the room and then some. We love Toby's, nice rooms, great food, short walk to the hip strip etc. Now when we get good flights and we don't have our night at Toby's we're bummed : (
    I like to stay at Toby's if I just do a quick 4-5 day trip (rather than waste the drive time to Negril).. great lil place and it's close to Doc's Cave for Beach time...