Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Happy Canada Day!!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Happy Canada Day!!!

Here's to another 150! To all our Canadian friends, have a tremendous celebration!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Happy Canada Day!!!

thanks Rob and Lisa, i will have a cold one for you, soon come, eh

User Info Menu

Name:  10-16 4.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  32.8 KB
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

When I was a little kid my parents took a trip with us kids and left our home in Jamaica and brought us up to Canada for a visit to the world's fair in Montreal, it was 1967. We were even here to celebrate Canad's 100th birthday (centennial). Who knew that I would eventually move here and now be celebrating Canada's 150th.
    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  8.4 KB

User Info Menu

HAPPY CANADA DAY to all the Fabulous Canadians!!

CHEERS!

Name:  ceasar.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  7.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by halfwaytree View Post
    When I was a little kid my parents took a trip with us kids and left our home in Jamaica and brought us up to Canada for a visit to the world's fair in Montreal, it was 1967. We were even here to celebrate Canad's 100th birthday (centennial). Who knew that I would eventually move here and now be celebrating Canada's 150th.
    Nice Nice Halfway...I'm in reverse...visited Jamaica the first time in 1987...would never have thought I'd be living in Jamaica for over 10 years now...very privileged to be a part of both countries!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    HAPPY CANADA DAY to all the Fabulous Canadians!!

CHEERS!

Name:  ceasar.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  7.7 KB

Nice Nice Halfway...I'm in reverse...visited Jamaica the first time in 1987...would never have thought I'd be living in Jamaica for over 10 years now...very privileged to be a part of both countries!
    How right you are!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by halfwaytree View Post
    How right you are!
    love that pic, it looks like my wife Lisa is going to that pic for her tattoo, soon come

User Info Menu

I didn't go downtown today because Parliament Hill was a nightmare. There were rumours of a Terrorist attack so it took 3-4 hours to get through security! I stayed home but went to my son's for a BBQ etc. even though it poured we had a good time.
    Here are a couple of pix from Downtown Ottawa.

Name:  19554745_10155429313807641_2305755431502863119_n.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  102.9 KB

Name:  19642218_10155429313907641_2860924831439024465_n.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  70.2 KB
    Irie Sue