Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flying out in a few hours!!

User Info Menu

HOLY BEA!!!!! Drama to the end...thank god you found the most important and i hope you didnt have your trip money in there ... Im glad you are back to speed girl friend ....I know a good cop looking to get to puerto rico for a good invertigation.. love you Bea..Its only money..you could replace that with one good bar dance in negril... safe flight ..cannot wait for messages.. kiss andy for me and also bonnie..make it sloopy..

User Info Menu

Psss....dont open your computer in miami..it will get hacked in 2.5 seconds and rob will have to fix it..

User Info Menu

I am glad it all worked out. Sorry you lost your cash, though. Have the best time in Negril!

User Info Menu

Blandy - Have a safe flight!! We'll see you in Negril!

Bea- That's such a scary and stressful experience, I'm so glad you found your passport!!!
    Sorry to hear about the lost cash though but patty sather is right, you found the most important thing. That's a blessing!
    Tomorrow you'll be in Negril! Woo hoo! Hope to see you all at Canoe!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I bet the sunset was just lovely tonight.

User Info Menu

if everything works out fine Ill be in my room at NBCC having a couple of red stripes with Mom and godmother!!!!
    my im a bit apprehensive bringing 2 75 year old woman!! hope to keep them in check
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Wow Bea your Mom and Godmother how nice, yeah may have to keep an eye on them. Hope you all have a wonderful time.

User Info Menu

well its 2 am in the morning cant sleep i should be getting to the airport by 4 am for my flight at 6 am to FLL airport then I have a 6 hour layover until I finally get on the plane headed to Jamaica! Ill report from airport!
    Bonnie and Andie I hope you had a wonderful flight and are nice and loose before I get there! See ya at sunset!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]