Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catcha policy on guests?

User Info Menu

Re: Catcha policy on guests?

I will be staying in the Pisces for one night here in a few weeks. I will let you know then. we stay there every year , but never in the Pisces. I have never heard fighting dogs .

User Info Menu

last nov we were walking back from LTU one evening. we got to Banana Shout and heard dogs. scared the crap out of me.

User Info Menu

We were at Catcha last Dec and on a couple nights (around 7 or 8PM) we saw a pack of about 7 dogs ambling down the road right around the Catcha entrance. They seemed a little interested in our leftovers but my stern, 'Gwaan gwaan' sent them on their way. Definitely did not hear any dog fighting.

User Info Menu

We stayed at Catcha for a week last year. Other than the occasional stray, and a couple of dogs next door at Banana Shout, we didn't heard any dogs fighting.

User Info Menu

All good never a problem... I've had a group of folks at my room veranda no problem mon!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

The only times we heard dogs barking was when we stayed in the gatehouse cottage. I miss Ben.