Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single Digit Figit Big Time!

User Info Menu

Single Digit Figit Big Time!

In just Nine Days I will be swimming in the waters of Negril!!! I am so excited!!!

I will be there from the 7th to the 3rd of December, longest stay ever, and am looking forward to meeting up with ya'll!!!

I will be going to the Protoje Concert the 22nd, at least one and maybe more of the Seastar Saturday Night parties, and the pool touramount at Pilot's on the 19th!, as well as Sprat's party on December 2nd, the night before I go.

Also plan on checking out Canoe for the first time, and an Aqua webcast at least and maybe more than that I don't know am mostly going to play it by ear!

User Info Menu

Negrilaholic - YAY! Have a great time in Negril! We're down to four days here! so excited! I hope we'll get to see you while we're there!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I hope so too! Besides the concert and the pool tournament, I am pretty sure will be at Seastar for the 12th of November for the party. Maybe then? I'm sure we will meet up somehow.

User Info Menu

Unfortunately We're leaving on the 8th It's going to be a short trip for us
    we might be at Fun Holiday though at noon to say goodbye to Rob & Lisa before heading off the airport. If you're at that Webcast, Maybe we'll see you then!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Okay, I get in the 7th so getting to a webcast the 8th is no problem, I will be there.

User Info Menu

I love reading about other people and their excitment when the departure date is so close. I'm still a ways away (68 more sleeps) but when reading this post I feel as though it's closer to Negril.

Have a Great time enjoy the sun, sand, people and all the beauty that is found in Negril.

Peace,
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Agree with Islander. I am still 30 days away but get very excited for those that are close. Also I know there will be a few trip reports to look forward to in the next month.

User Info Menu

Lucky duck! We have 96 days, but at least we're in the double digits now!!
    Are you living, or just existing?

User Info Menu

This time next week I will be there..here is what my schedule is looking like so far..

12th..Seastar Saturday Night
    15th- YS falls/Pelican Bar excursion with Talk of the Town Tours
    19th Pool Tournament at Pilot's Cafe (think just got renamed but don't remember what new name is)
    22nd -Protoje Concert and Jungle
    27th - 3Dives Jerk Festival
    2nd - Sprats Party

And other things I want to do is go on a snorkeling trip, check out the morass, and go to the Lighthouse. Also plan on stopping by Sexy Rexy's since I heard so much about him too. The rest of the time plan on doing a lot of swimming and reading and letting sand (and cliff!) gravity take ahold of me. Also plan on getting to at least a few other live webcasts like Sunday's at Aqua and Thursdays at Canoe..

I might just if I get a chance to also go to Blue Hole in Brighton..heard a lot about it, and looks like it would be a fun place to spend an afternoon.

User Info Menu

Have a great time negrilaholic!