Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Single Digit Figit Big Time!

User Info Menu

That's an awesome schedule! I can't wait to hear about your adventures when you return. You're so lucky that you'll be there for Sprats party!!
    Have a wonderful time in Negril!!
    Look forward to meeting you at Fun Holiday!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

thanks Sandygirl, I just know I will.. am getting nervous, Tomorrow I go to the VA for dental appt to get dentures fitted then need to get my meds all set and picked up too..then Wednesday am going to Bass Pro shop to get my snorkeling set..I had ordered eight books to read just for the trip, and four of them are already here, and the rest should arrive the 3rd of 4th they said at Amazon.

Clarity, am looking forward to seeing you the 8th at Fun Holiday!

If I'm forgetting something, please someone tell me, lolol!

Also, if anyone is going to be there the same time frame as me and wants to get together just give a holler!

User Info Menu

Okay, I leave Monday, and am done packing and unpacking and repacking and unpacking and..well, you get the picture, lol.

Finally settled on two checked, one carry on, it will be $30 extra for the extra bag, but rather that than $100 extra for one overweight bag! I could fit everything into two suitcases, but NOT do that and make weight, lol! So each suitcase, two regular sized and one carryon, weigh 40lbs, and I'm done, because I don't think I'm going to do better than that.

Hey can someone tell me where the C&D Country Western Pub is located near? is it on the beach or cliffs? I told my daughter about it, she is really into country, and will stop by at it if she has time.

User Info Menu

Have a blast negrilaholic!
    Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

C&D is on the cliffs, but near the beginning of the cliffs, near Jennys if you are familiar with that. It's across from the cliffs/water, so if you are heading up the cliffs it is on your left. Hope that makes sense.

User Info Menu

It helps some, thanks. I know I can probably figure it out from there.

User Info Menu

See you round Negrilaholic!!!!! Safe travel and looking fwd to meeting you.
    Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

We get into Negril on the 18th so we will be at the Seastar webcast on the 19th,Aqua on the 20th and Jungle on the 22nd,then its hard to tell what we will do or where we will be as Negril is so much fun every place we go!!!

User Info Menu

Sweetness, I think I am looking forward to seeing you most of all..you are truly your namesake, but you already know that.

I will definitely be at Seastar on the 19th, so hopefully will see you there, billndonna!

omg this time tomorrow I will be either staring at or in the sea!!