Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cosmos property

User Info Menu

Re: Cosmos property

I'm pretty sure Cosmo would not have retired if he had known the angst it would cause on the message board.

Administrator

User Info Menu

LOL.... Imagine not being allowed to retire!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    LOL.... Imagine not being allowed to retire!
    Amen! Cosmo deserved to retire. Just like me! Forty-nine years in the construction industry was enough for me. Time for long winter stays in Negril!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sunray View Post
    JohnNYC, Plenty of problems with the current political system in Cuba. No shortage of problems with the political system under which Jamaica operates. Example, the IMF choking Jamaica. Good and bad in both systems, labelling Cuba as a communist run prison not constructive to reasoned debate.
    l

You may have taken my post out of context. What I meant is if I were to do the same thing I do in Jamaica while in Cuba, I would wake up in prison. If you read into it any further than that, your overthinking it, but if you really need to, knock yourself out.
    Last edited by JohnNYC; 07-28-2017 at 03:13 PM.

User Info Menu

People,,,lets just take a breath and relax
    The man wants to retire,,,so let him..Enjoyed many a dinner and drink over the years, there
    A very reputable business family bought the property
    Let them do there thing, and they have been doing it for decades
    If anything it will become another new fantastic destination for people to enjoy
    And yes I have enjoyed many AI hotels and many other small privately own hotels for over 20 years
    It's called progress,,,embrace it...Progress benefits everyone...nothing wrong with vibrant change

Negrilbound

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    l

You may have taken my post out of context. What I meant is if I were to do the same thing I do in Jamaica while in Cuba, I would wake up in prison. If you read into it any further than that, your overthinking it, but if you really need to, knock yourself out.
    JohnNYC, Thanks for explaining your comment to me. I did take it to mean something other than what you state you intended. Maybe that is on me, maybe not.
    Like the old saying goes...When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sunray View Post
    JohnNYC, Thanks for explaining your comment to me. I did take it to mean something other than what you state you intended. Maybe that is on me, maybe not.
    Like the old saying goes...When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
    Now that's the point I was trying to make! It was all about me (as usual). Not a political comment or anything against the beautiful island or its people. Hey, I couldn't smoke a spliff in midtown Manhattan legally either....or at least not yet.