Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It is raining in Negril...

User Info Menu

Re: It is raining in Negril...

Some of the best times we have had in Negril was a few afternoons too rainy to do much outside the room.

July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregandkelly63 View Post
    Some of the best times we have had in Negril was a few afternoons too rainy to do much outside the room.

I appreciate the rain sitting on a good porch. Nirvana Owners Villa, Catcha in Sagi, Libra, Sky, Coral, Country Country stand alone cottages, Seastar any room, Llantrisant. A good covered porch and A/C are really my only requirements.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LivinInThe603 View Post
    you get the GD ref... no?
    Oh yeah, I'm a huge fan. We get lots of bands coming through Nashville that play it too. Play Dead (~};-

User Info Menu

Booger
    A good porch (hopefully with a hammock) snacks, reggae on the box, some rum and a spliff.....and I can die happy right there. Nirvana beach veranda was just that, without the hammock. Actually hoping for a few hours of rain next week at Idle, to do just that.
    Last edited by JohnNYC; 08-03-2017 at 06:12 AM.

User Info Menu

We're porch people, as well. That's why the Wife insists on a room with an sea view. The sights don't get any more high definition than that!

User Info Menu

Spent many a rainy day huddled under the thatch roof of one of the beach bars. Everyone crammed in out of the rain. But we're on vacation, everyone is in a great mood and wants to talk as we are all captive to the rain so no one feels awkward about being close together. The rum flows, laughter rings out, friendships begin. When the rain ends I'm usually a little bit sad.