Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow storm in NYC

User Info Menu

Snow storm in NYC

Wishing I was in Negril right now - freezing in NYC! Need some sand, sun and sea

User Info Menu

50 miles north of NYC we had 16.5 inches of snow. Can't wait to get to Negril.

User Info Menu

I'm going to New York City just a few days after I return from Jamaica in January.. if I had a preference.. snow now and not later
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Snow in NYC already??? We haven't gotten any snow here yet in Toronto thank god!! lol

User Info Menu

lots of snow Saturday but it is all melted away now. Weather is all over the map! BRR I am still trying to figure out how summer vanished so quickly, and then we go straight into winter.

User Info Menu

there was a singing group called the "Four Seasons".....I dont think they are around either anymore....lol
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

@beachgirl- will try to accommodate you for January. NYC is usually "snow free" because it melts quickly. Us on the other hand may have the record breaking snowfall on the ground until April of next year. Hoping for a heat wave.

User Info Menu

good one Rambo! we don't have four seasons at all!

User Info Menu

Ha! For sure Rambo, four seasons went away with the birds. the weather in the North East is all over the place now and you never know what to expect.

User Info Menu

yall keep that mess *up there*.