Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: September weather

User Info Menu

September weather

What is the weather like in September in Negril? We usually travel in November or December but would like to try September for our birthdays. Hopefully our favorite place Idle Awhile has rooms available, it not any suggestions for nice quiet places to stay would help. We really are looking forward to coming again.

User Info Menu

Re: September weather

HOT (95 everyday, high 80's at night)!!!!! I was there 2 years ago mid Sept at White Sands for my B-day. Basically it was sunny til it rained every day, mid to late afternoon, for an hour or 2 and cleared up for a beautiful night. But with Rum and coke in my Bubba cup and the beautiful 7 Mile Beach ocean available to wander into every hour or 2... I somehow survived... lol.

Last edited by ukran1ans; 08-07-2017 at 10:20 AM.

User Info Menu

Hi Annmarie,

The weather here is pretty hot in September. You can come cool off in our pool, waterslide and mineral bath at Jamwest Adventure Park. If you're feeling adventurous while you are here, you can enjoy our zipline, ATV, horseback riding, jeep safari and grab a quick bite at our restaurant and bar. We hope to see you soon!

User Info Menu

like the others boardies have said......it HOT......and very rainy....hit and miss on how much some years
    probably the worst month of the year to pick for Jamaica......stick with your usual November or December....
    0r roll the dice.....yah mon

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

Administrator

User Info Menu

When I first started visiting Jamaica, it was always in September. The classic tropical beautiful mornings and afternoon rains before sunset seemed like the perfect combination. The hottest month on the west side of the island is July, east side of the island is August, so September is the beginning of the cooling off heading into our busy season.

I always enjoyed the slow pace of September. After living here, I have seen extremely hot days in winter as well as cool days in the summer. Just a few short days ago, we didn't even hit 30c during the day.

Weather is weather, it will be whatever it is at the moment.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!