Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Stop to buy phone in MoBay

User Info Menu

Stop to buy phone in MoBay

On Digicel's website I found this retailer: Best Choice, Gloucester Avenue, 5 Casa Montego Arcade, Montego Bay

It looks like it may be a convenient stop to buy a phone before driving to Negril. Is anyone familiar with this store? If so and you could identify some landmarks that would help me locate it, I would be sooooo grateful. I'd like to stop at a Cambio too, if anyone knows of one nearby this location.

Respect,

Heather

User Info Menu

I am pretty sure there is a digicel store on the "hip strip"... should be easy to find.

User Info Menu

there is, i go there all the time - less than 10 minutes from the airport; the drivers know where it is - !

User Info Menu

Look for that building in the distance with the "sky bridge". The Digicel store is on the left side of the street from where this pic was taken. (You can see the circular red sign). I was very satisfied with the pricing and service from this location:

Name:  digicel.JPG
Views: 154
Size:  50.8 KB
    Last edited by David Heart; 10-31-2011 at 02:02 PM.

User Info Menu

Thanks so much! That photo is great David, very helpful. We are renting a car, so will be driving ourselves.