Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Just over two weeks!

User Info Menu

Just over two weeks!

Just a few days over two weeks until we hit CCLP again! Last trip ended poorly with bad news about my mother the night before we left. Now, two years later, we are going to do a redo. In the last two years, I got hit with some health problems. This trip is to celebrate 27 years of wedded bliss AND my remission! #****CANCER! Gonna sit on the beach and enjoy the vibe. Life is short! Everything is irie!

User Info Menu

Re: Just over two weeks!

Congratulations on your anniversary and most importantly your remission from that awful C word!!

User Info Menu

Great news and congratulations! Enjoy to the fullest!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paperman99 View Post
    Just a few days over two weeks until we hit CCLP again! Last trip ended poorly with bad news about my mother the night before we left. Now, two years later, we are going to do a redo. In the last two years, I got hit with some health problems. This trip is to celebrate 27 years of wedded bliss AND my remission! #****CANCER! Gonna sit on the beach and enjoy the vibe. Life is short! Everything is irie!
    Such awesome news of your remission. Go kick you heels up and enjoy.

User Info Menu

3 years ago my father died of a heart attack 7 days into a 15 day stay. It was an awful time getting back. Some things made it almost bearable; Domingo (who's unit we were renting at point village) not only credited us with nights for our next stay, but was generous enough to drive us to the airport at no cost!! That night our taxi driver took us quietly out to get food and went in and ordered it and came back out to the taxi while we waited so we didn't have to be seen being so emotional in public, and the Jamaican airport officials were very gentle with us. That show of respect made our return so much sweeter! We got the chance to thank those people after healing and having our smiles returned to ur faces. It was special for us and I have to admit emotional as well. I hope you feel the joy returning. Life is special as you have learned first hand and returning will bring you full circle as it did us.

User Info Menu

Ohhh Irine...I'm so very sorry.
    Even though it's slightly different in that I live here...I lost my Mom and my Aunt exactly 3 years ago also and within months of each other...I felt so lost, so far away at the time...but my goodness, did Jamaica turn out to be the place to be...so much love and respect shown and truly no better place to heal.
    Irine...you've turned me to mush...sending Hugs to anyone feeling the need for a bit of love right now.