Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: West End question

User Info Menu

Re: West End question

Toban thank you. We added Sunset (which I see on the map from 2011) to our list. Not far at all. Appreciate the heads up, 6 sleeps and here we come!!

User Info Menu

Toban is correct...former Sunset On The Cliffs..now back to the original Coral Seas Cliffs as of last Dec. welcomes you to come visit to have a swim, beverage or eats & take in the excellent views from their elevated bar/restaurant over looking beautiful mother ocean.

User Info Menu

Love the pool, bar and grounds at Coral Seas - haven't stayed there for a few years but I do remember easy ocean access via ladder - have they been removed?

User Info Menu

They only remove them when high seas are happening so they don't to retrieve them from the bottom. Nice high dive platform if your into that.

User Info Menu

We walked down to Catcha from Seastar and were turned away at the gate - spent a wonderful relaxing afternoon at Negril Escape instead. No crowds, just nice cold drinks and great water fun!

User Info Menu

Catcha only allows non guests onto the property after 5:00pm

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by plongdin View Post
    We walked down to Catcha from Seastar and were turned away at the gate - spent a wonderful relaxing afternoon at Negril Escape instead. No crowds, just nice cold drinks and great water fun!
    I might be in the minority but I am glad they did. How quiet Catcha is helps make it so special.

User Info Menu

Totally get that TuffGong - just wanted to share the information so that people can plan accordingly.

User Info Menu

Plongdin, experienced same thing at Catcha yesterday. Will try Negril Escape tmrw. Goin to Linston's today. Thank you