Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Woot!

User Info Menu

Woot!

When you can move your countdown up two weeks because airfare is too crazy for your original dates! I'm missing Negril something awful and sooo looking forward to taking the not-so-newbies along again AND our 18 year old son for his high school spring break!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Re: Woot!

I get that, I had to move my Feb trip up a week for the same reason (the school spring break weeks are crazy expensive to fly)!

User Info Menu

Seriously...it's so stupid!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Gouging. Look at the price of gas before any summer long weekend. It should be illegal, but it is what the market will bear.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    Gouging. Look at the price of gas before any summer long weekend. It should be illegal, but it is what the market will bear.
    Well I think it's more than the market... I think it's just plain collusion between the major airlines.... they're complaining about fuel costs and the fuel prices the last couple of years are the cheapest they've been in decades (factoring in inflation).