Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: trying to reach Kenny the driver

User Info Menu

trying to reach Kenny the driver

I have lost the info I saved to get in touch with Kenny the driver. Does anyone have his e mail or number?
    Need to arrange a ride from the airport soon!

User Info Menu

dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

There's two Kenny's in Negril that offer tours/transportation...the one usually recommended on this board can be reached at....
    Kennyjamaica@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Thanks Bnewb! 3 weeks today and I will be in Negril..................yehhhhh!

User Info Menu

Kenny's phone number = 876-384-1371

User Info Menu

When do you get there sun seeker? Back at Catcha or some where new? Tell Kenny I said hey, unless I see him first.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Hey Dave!
    Nov 21, 4 days at Coco La Palm, then up to Seastar for another 4 days. How about you?

User Info Menu

Not sure if there is something wrong with Kenny... I tried to email (kennyjamaica@gmail.com) him several days ago about airport transportation and never received a reply. Previous trips he always replied within minutes. I'm heading to Negril on Friday, so running out of time. Had to give up on Kenny this time and booked Clives instead.

User Info Menu

See you there nov 23rd. until Dec. 3rd. no rooms booked yet.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Kenny has e mailed back to confirm my request. All is well!