Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nfl

User Info Menu

Re: Nfl

I was at Margaritaville last time we were there and it was so expensive but might be a place to check out if the other places don't pan out.

Way to represent on the board Wisconsin! I'm surprised I got feedback from 3 different WI peeps
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I actually stayed at the Grand Pineapple a few years ago and watched NFL games at their beach bar with, ironically, a bunch of female Cheeseheads (the Packers were on)! They didn't have the NFL ticket but if you check with the bartender and see the TV schedule, you might get lucky with the Packers being on there and keep drinking for free!!!!

Last edited by ukran1ans; 08-29-2017 at 09:52 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    I actually stayed at the Grand Pineapple a few years ago and watched NFL games at their beach bar with, ironically, a bunch of female Cheeseheads (the Packers were on)! They didn't have the NFL ticket but if you check with the bartender and see the TV schedule, you might get lucky with the Packers being on there and keep drinking for free!!!!

We'll definitely be checking with GP. Thanks!

User Info Menu

To clarify with Margaritaville - while they do have a dozen TVs or so, they are limited to about 6 different games as multiple TVs are tied to each receiver. I have showed up after games have started and they wouldn't turn on the game I was interested in because - rightfully so - others who had arrived earlier already had their games tuned in.

If your team is playing the early slate, you might want to make sure you arrive early enough to make sure they turn on the game you want!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squarestatejeff View Post
    To clarify with Margaritaville - while they do have a dozen TVs or so, they are limited to about 6 different games as multiple TVs are tied to each receiver. I have showed up after games have started and they wouldn't turn on the game I was interested in because - rightfully so - others who had arrived earlier already had their games tuned in.

If your team is playing the early slate, you might want to make sure you arrive early enough to make sure they turn on the game you want!
    Thanks for the heads up. We'll check it out when we get there. Sounds like there are going to be plenty of options to watch the games. I didn't realize it would be so easy

User Info Menu

Nothing better than watching the Pack in paradise!

User Info Menu

Down at that end, you might also take a look at Woodstock... I believe they've got some screens up as well.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I would use cash only at Margaritaripoffville but they do have the games. But the Giants will destroy the Packers in the playoffs anyway? Remember, Vince Lombardi is buried in Jersey !

User Info Menu

Sea Star is my fav. I agree about Margaritaville having a good selection of games to watch but it's way over priced. My last time there, guys eating and drinking was $320 US. Sea Star is the best bang for your buck.
    “Indecision may or may not be my problem.”