Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: To those being hindered by Harvey

Administrator

User Info Menu

To those being hindered by Harvey

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of those who are impacted by Hurricane Harvey, which also includes members of our Negril Boardie Family. Being through hurricanes over the many years of Negril.com's existence, we understand your situation and feel the roller coaster of emotions that you are experiencing.

Please remember that you are constantly in our thoughts and things will get better. Stay strong!

From the entire Negril community!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: To those being hindered by Harvey

Safe and sound here LOTS of wind and rain! We had 3 of our employees that lost there places due to the high water. I kept telling my wife i know where a safe spot is..... But too late to go to the airport. trying to make it in 18. This year we did the Florida Keys for 2 weeks. Island vibe but not Negril vibe Much Respect to all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Safe and sound here LOTS of wind and rain! We had 3 of our employees that lost there places due to the high water. I kept telling my wife i know where a safe spot is..... But too late to go to the airport. trying to make it in 18. This year we did the Florida Keys for 2 weeks. Island vibe but not Negril vibe Much Respect to all!
    Stay safe and dry Vince! Prayers to Houston from Boston.

User Info Menu

Vince, I am happy to hear that you guys are OK and staying dry. It must be Hell for the residents in the flooded areas and my heart goes out to them.

Maybe you will soon be back on the rock. Sue
    Irie Sue