Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunch in October

User Info Menu

Re: Lunch in October

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs View Post
    We were staying at Seastar in April 2016 and walked down to Tensing Pen for lunch. They let us in and fed us. Don't know if they are still open to the public for lunch??????
    Ok, thanks Luv....I wasn't sure what they allowed for lunch...as the'd been very limited in the dinner capacity until recent years also.

User Info Menu

Blue Mahoe is beautiful. Excellent food and setting.
    Jerk chicken pasta !
    Been twice and had that twice, it's that good

User Info Menu

Try Travelers Resort, several seating areas enjoying the beach, and turquoise waters.
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon, will inevitably come to pass.

User Info Menu

Walk the beach and follow your nose. Bound to find a barrel smoking away with the best jerk chicken or grilled lobster you've ever had.

User Info Menu

Ltu Pub is one of our favorites.

User Info Menu

You will find that Chill Awhile (idle Awhile) next door to Charela is a special little place to eat and chill or grab a cocktail. I would stop at Canoe for rum punches then head to Rockhouse for lunch, it's a stunnng property just like all of the Idle Awhile properties. I also love the pizza at German Bar.

User Info Menu

In April a bunch of us went to Angelas, at the Bar b barn. You go upstairs, and has a great view of the ocean, and we had the best pasta and pizza !!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Luvmylabs...TP is one of my fav places for dinner, but wasn't sure they're open to the general public for lunch?
    Pretty sure they are. Met a couple staying at rock house last year who were at Tensing for lunch. It's funny though, we stay at Tensing every year, and I almost never eat lunch on site.

User Info Menu

We ate at Pushcart last yr for the first time. It's a very nice setting. Good food.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    We ate at Pushcart last yr for the first time. It's a very nice setting. Good food.
    Pushcart doesn't open until 3PM though. Unless that has changed?

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.