Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fun Holiday resort

User Info Menu

Re: Fun Holiday resort

Quote Originally Posted by Sandinmytoes View Post
    Thanks for the info as long as we can grab one meal a day were good and the AI was only 150 more so I know I'll drink that much. What we care about most is the beach. Spent half day in negril 21 years ago can't wait to get back.
    $150 more for how many days?

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yesihunt2 View Post
    I used to stay there but the last two years they bumped us to Foote Prints......pissed us off so I wouldn't trust them again.....I had even called Marion prior to arrival to confirm my reservation....we go in Feb so I don't know what kind of luck with them you'll have in Dec.......Good luck...
    Oh great... I'm supposed to be there in February. :/

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

This isn't much help...but if you're a beer drinker...they have the best tap Red Stripe around...

User Info Menu

Ya I've been known to drink a bèer the 150 was how much more for the week vs legends euro plan thanks again for info

User Info Menu

Bnewb, this was a tremendous help. I like Red Stripe on tap.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicMoose View Post
    Oh great... I'm supposed to be there in February. :/

~Moose
    I had heard that Fun Holiday had contracted with some Canada Tour group and honored those reservations first so we and numerous others where **** out of luck. Even a wedding group of 10 that were supposed to have wedding there also was bumped. This is just the excuse I had heard.

User Info Menu

We have been staying at Fun Holiday our last 6 trips. We love the food. It’s in a great location and we have never been booted but we go AI. At the price we can go eat elsewhere if we choose. Sometimes they run out of different things to make drinks but the staff is great and we are very comfortable there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Celinda View Post
    We have been staying at Fun Holiday our last 6 trips. We love the food. It’s in a great location and we have never been booted but we go AI. At the price we can go eat elsewhere if we choose. Sometimes they run out of different things to make drinks but the staff is great and we are very comfortable there.
    This is at least somewhat reassuring. thanks

~Moose
    Mi Irie

User Info Menu

Name:  B2B8ACE3-0756-4BF3-9F19-8898221A1AC1.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  15.1 KBName:  AEC9DCB6-409E-412D-A425-3E31D44EF6F7.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  19.7 KB
    Last edited by Celinda; 10-29-2017 at 07:21 AM.

User Info Menu

Sorry don’t know why they are upside down please help Rob.