Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fun Holiday resort

User Info Menu

Fun Holiday resort

Booked in for Dec 11 anyone stayed there lately or know how it is. We are not high maintenance and like small resorts.

User Info Menu

Re: Fun Holiday resort

We stayed their the last couple years in February. Really liked it. Very basic. We did not do the AI package, prefer boppin' around for food and drink and the buffet did not look that appealing anyway. Decent pool and hot tub, swim up bar (when it's open) great location on the beach. Not sure how busy it is in December but if we wanted a cabana on the beach we had to get up early and "reserve" it with a towel.........or tip the night watchman.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info as long as we can grab one meal a day were good and the AI was only 150 more so I know I'll drink that much. What we care about most is the beach. Spent half day in negril 21 years ago can't wait to get back.

User Info Menu

The small beach area is a complete deal breaker for me... plus the location on the beach is not my favorite. I stay in a small no frills place, but has a great spacious beach area which is the biggest reason I go

User Info Menu

Sandin my toes, I'm sorry, please disregard that comment, I thought you said another resort.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sandinmytoes View Post
    Thanks for the info as long as we can grab one meal a day were good and the AI was only 150 more so I know I'll drink that much. What we care about most is the beach. Spent half day in negril 21 years ago can't wait to get back.
    The view from our room.
    Name:  FH.jpg
Views: 1338
Size:  103.5 KB
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Looks good to me....smile....Dec. soon come

User Info Menu

. Not sure how busy it is in December but if we wanted a cabana on the beach we had to get up early and "reserve" it with a towel.........or tip the night watchman.

Love people - who " reserve " with a towel
    Roll - eyes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    The view from our room.
    Name:  FH.jpg
Views: 1338
Size:  103.5 KB
    Very pretty

User Info Menu

I used to stay there but the last two years they bumped us to Foote Prints......pissed us off so I wouldn't trust them again.....I had even called Marion prior to arrival to confirm my reservation....we go in Feb so I don't know what kind of luck with them you'll have in Dec.......Good luck...