Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fun Holiday resort

User Info Menu

Re: Fun Holiday resort

I never stayed at FH but my friends have, every year, for more than 10 years. We hang there before sunset. The only negative was the small beach area that seemed to change size every year. One year the beach was packed full of obnoxious AI guests from Europe. Check out Montana's Cafe and the Jungle Nightclub across the street. Go on ladies night!

User Info Menu

How did you like Fun Holiday? We found them in 2011 and it’s our place we keep coming back to. We even like the food. We have stayed at 8 other places but we like the price and the AI!

User Info Menu

I stayed there in Dec. I did the AI. I thought the food was great. I always made sure when the meal times were, so I didn't miss out. Minnesota farm boy. My mother always taught me to try all foods and CLEAN YOUR PLATE!! The Red Stripe on tap was fresh and cold. The liquor is not top shelf, but bad. My room was very large and spacious. Always had hot water, and lots of it. AC was cold. Staff was good, except I thought the floor managers were not respectful to the new waitresses,and kitchen workers. They are trying very hard man, just treat them better. Location is great. Would definitely stay again. Oh, one last thing. When I stayed there The Jamaicans and myself were the only ones who spoke English.