Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a few pics

User Info Menu

Re: Just a few pics

sorry but can't turn right side up ... makes no sense to me

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Capt...the last time I checked...it was $25us to use their beach, loungers, pool etc...the $25 goes towards food and drinks.
    Any idea what the Charela policy is on visitors? We are staying there and we have a bunch of friends staying at different places on the beach. Everywhere I have stayed on the beach you can have a visitor, or two, or three with no hassle.

Name:  2017-02-06_18-00-40_430.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  99.9 KB
    Last edited by Kold Ass Mofo; 11-29-2017 at 03:30 PM. Reason: added pic to fit the topic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JahCruiser View Post
    sorry but can't turn right side up ... makes no sense to me
    I have the same trouble posting pics. It may be how we held the camera while taking the photo.

User Info Menu

Name:  024.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  98.1 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    Any idea what the Charela policy is on visitors? We are staying there and we have a bunch of friends staying at different places on the beach. Everywhere I have stayed on the beach you can have a visitor, or two, or three with no hassle.

Name:  2017-02-06_18-00-40_430.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  99.9 KB
    Visitors are welcome to use the beach at Charela, but they must purchase a $15 voucher that can be used as credit toward food and drink at Le Vendome. (If the visitors are coming from Mirage, they actually give you the voucher for free).

If the visitors are just going to the restaurant, then no problem - no voucher needed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Visitors are welcome to use the beach at Charela, but they must purchase a $15 voucher that can be used as credit toward food and drink at Le Vendome. (If the visitors are coming from Mirage, they actually give you the voucher for free).

If the visitors are just going to the restaurant, then no problem - no voucher needed.

Miss G and I had lunch there two weeks ago. Really nice place.

Thinking it will be our replacement for Cosmo's

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

It is right side up on both my phone and my computer??
    Only 1 that I have had this problem with

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    Miss G and I had lunch there two weeks ago. Really nice place.

Thinking it will be our replacement for Cosmo's

Cap
    $15 for visitors? - Buy a round of RS and stay all day I reckon. I guess they need to keep things under control. It will be less expense ($0) for us to to visit friends at _______, _______, and _______. The latter may require a US$3 donation to the security guard benevolent fund.

Cap - My wife and Friends and I had two very good dinners at Le Vendome last February. The Chef at Coco was putting out some good grub too. The lobby mac and cheese was awesome.

Name:  2017-02-09_09-38-13_693.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  98.9 KB

User Info Menu

Kold...many places are charging non-guests to be on their property now. Too many people using the property's beach, facilities, chairs without spending a dime...some even bring in food and/or drink from other places.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Kold...many places are charging non-guests to be on their property now. Too many people using the property's beach, facilities, chairs without spending a dime...some even bring in food and/or drink from other places.
    Ya Mon they need to keep things under control for everyone's benefit. I do not fault them at all. Too many people behave like narcissistic a$$holes these days.