Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guest pass at hedo

User Info Menu

Guest pass at hedo

My wife and I will be in negril in Dec we are staying at fun holiday but are considering a guest pass at hedo. We are in our early 50s and like to have fun but we are not swingers.we have skinnydipped with people we've met at resorts a couple times but that's about as wild as we've been. If anyone has been to try would appreciate any info. I've read the trip advisor reviews but they aren't all that reliable lately thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Guest pass at hedo

I heard there was the
    "Prude" area and the "Nude" area.

If you wander over to the Nude area the employees will ask you to
    "take it off".
    No just watching. You must join in.

User Info Menu

Prude side - boring - 10 people max
    Nude side - party time - 100's of nature loving folks
    take a trip up to the resort & ask @ the front desk - day passes & night passes available -
    see if you can score a pass for lobster dinner night
    PJ party /toga party - lot's of fun - & yes, you'll be asked to swing
    goes with the territory

User Info Menu

PM Hedodivemaster over on TA, he's a regular there and knows a lot.

User Info Menu

I've gone on a couple day passes by myself. After a couple months in Negril I really enjoy sampling different dishes at the buffet! (lox with capers at breakfast, yum!!) I also enjoy finding a shady spot along the private beachfront to read and attempting to drink more than one rum punch. BTW I ask them to make it a certain way for me.

The first time I went on a night pass with two fun-loving women. I wasn't into their kind of fun but compared to my imagination the central/dining areas seemed kind of mellow and the grounds pleasant and I wanted to come back on a day pass. If I recall, I saw more people with clothes on than off, except at the gigantic hot tub. BTW, my sarong got quite bleached out by the chlorine in the waterfall(?) spray where I was sitting nearby.

User Info Menu

The wife and I have been to Hedo 12 times so far so I can probably answer many of your questions. First of all, Don't rely on rumor or what other people have heard. That's how misinformation happens. People that haven't been there shouldn't be telling what goes on there.

First of all, there is no longer a "Prude" side. It is now clothing optional. You can be naked there if you would like but you don't have to be. You do have to be nude on the nude side. I'm not sure why someone would want to just "watch but not join in" but to each their own. The nude side is like a naked frat party atmosphere just about 24/7. Fun in it's own way but we often need a break from the constant party so we enjoy the quieter clothing optional beach. There are usually several other people there now that it is clothing optional, not just 10 people as previously mentioned.

You won't necessarily be asked to swing, but if you are a simple "No, thank you" should be enough.

If the resort is full, day/night passes are often not available. November -February are the busiest times so I would call before making the trip to the resort and be turned away.

Most of all, Hedo is what you make it. If you want a swinging orgy, it can be that. If you want naked party fun with a bunch of friends, it can be that too. If you just want to be naked on the beach reading a book, It can be that as well.

Most of all.....never listen to what people "heard" goes on there.

Feel free to PM if you have more questions.
    Greg
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Well answered Greg!
    Have not been to Hedo but have been to Temptation Resort when it was in cabo. Like Hedo "lite"
    It is whatever you want it to be, on your terms. No expectations of you.
    We are not swingers and never felt like we had to be to be . Swingers are surprisingly respectful of your choices.

User Info Menu

Yes as GregAndKelly wrote, call to make sure they have guest passes available the day you want to go. Take your drivers licenses with you, they will hold them until you are leaving.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info you never know about the reviews on trip advisor. After what you have said I think we'll give it a try thanks for the tips about calling first and bringing lisences

User Info Menu

I inquired back in '15, this was the reply-
    Hello,
    Thank you for your inquiry. Day passes and/or night passes may be obtained the day of your visit by stopping at the front desk with a valid ID. Day passes are valid 10:30-6 and include all food and drinks, activities, and areas of the resort with the exception of the guest's hotel rooms. Day passes are $100 for males or couples and $50 for single females. Night passes are available for the same prices and are valid 6 pm - 2 am. If you would like to come and play all day and night you save $ -- A combo day/night pass is $150 for males or couples and $75 for single females. PLEASE NOTE: When the resort is at 100% occupancy, passes are limited. We suggest calling the front desk at 876-957-5200 once you are in Jamaica to inquire about availability for same day/next day visits. Visitors who do not present a valid ID will not be permitted onto the property.
    Enjoy your visit to Hedonism II !!!

Regards,

Amy DiCillo
    Reservations Manager
    Hedonism II
    P. O. Box 25, Negril, JA W.I.
    US Office: 1000 Elm Street, Ste 800
    Manchester, NH 03101
    amydicillo@hedonism.com
    (603) 606-2683 or 631-LUV-HEDO (631-588-4336)