Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guest pass at hedo

User Info Menu

Re: Guest pass at hedo

Some good information from gregandkelly63 but just to expand upon that a little. First, it is a "clothing optional" resort and couples dressed in shorts an bikini's are not questioned or frowned on in most areas. If you choose to go to the area of the resort know as the "Grotto", you will have to be nude and security will insist upon it. No "lookie-loo's there. You do have to be properly attired for dinner in the main dinning area but expect some see through's. Also, things changed a little last year. You could get in for $85 on a night pass (6PM to ... just before you can't walk anymore) however last year the price went up to $150 for a male or couple for a night or $250 per male or couple all day.

User Info Menu

The dining room rule dress code varies. You usually have to have nipples covered, but that rule is very flexible. It depends on the group/groups there during any given period of time. I have seen women be asked to cover up in the dining room and have also saw women eat dinner almost topless with nipples fully exposed. Like anything else at Hedo, the rules are never constant.

I find it odd that women can't show their nipples, but I have seen several men eat in the dining room in just a towel around their waist. Go figure
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

GregandKelly have it just as it is.We stayed at Hedo 10 times and always had a blast and we are not swingers.The most fun people and some of our best friends were met at Hedo,it's a great time if you make it that way.Last time we visited on a day pass 2 or 3 years ago it was $150.00 for a couple for the day/night pass,10am until 2am.We used it up and enjoyed all the great food and lots of drinks and had our driver pick us up at 1am and take us back to our hotel.Enjoy your time there!

User Info Menu

I have stayed at Hedo 10+ times and have stayed in Negril and visited on day/night passes several times. Gregandkelly's info is spot on. Hedo just updated their day passes on the website. GUEST PASSES
    Hedonism II is a Lifestyle-friendly, clothing-optional resort, where almost anything goes and virtually everything is included with a daring day pass or one of our naughty night passes.

GUEST PASSES FOR DAY AND NIGHT
    Couples
    $150.00 per couple (Day Pass)
    $150.00 per couple (Night Pass)
    $250.00 Bundle (Day & Night)

Single Male
    $150.00 single male (Day Pass)
    $150.00 single male (Night Pass)
    $300.00 bundle (Day & Night)

Single Female
    $75 Single Female (Day Pass)
    $75 Single Female (Night Pass)
    $150 Bundle (Day & Night)

I will be in Negril in under two weeks and visiting Hedo while there. Second trip this year. Feel free to pm with any questions.

User Info Menu

I'ts been a few years since we have been to Hedo... and only was there twice. But I will echo all that gredandkelly said. You would honestly feel a bit out of place fully clothed there. Nudity is the norm, and once we dropped our clothes, we felt more comfortable.
    You WILL see sex on the beach, sex on the lounge chair, etc. so there's a heads-up on that front!
    It's a fun place but you don't have to feel pressured into doing anything you don't want... a polite 'no thankyou' to any invitations is all it takes.
    We thought of getting a day-pass this coming vacation, so it was good to learn the new prices.
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...

User Info Menu

Are these prices still good for 2018, Going to be in Negril in April 2018,,

Jacker

User Info Menu

As of today, yes
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Weeboy1;195515]I inquired back in '15, this was the reply-
    Hello,
    Thank you for your inquiry. Day passes and/or night passes may be obtained the day of your visit by stopping at the front desk with a valid ID. Day passes are valid 10:30-6 and include all food and drinks, activities, and areas of the resort with the exception of the guest's hotel rooms. Day passes are $100 for males or couples and $50 for single females. Night passes are available for the same prices and are valid 6 pm - 2 am. If you would like to come and play all day and night you save $ -- A combo day/night pass is $150 for males or couples and $75 for single females. PLEASE NOTE: When the resort is at 100% occupancy, passes are limited. We suggest calling the front desk at 876-957-5200 once you are in Jamaica to inquire about availability for same day/next day visits. Visitors who do not present a valid ID will not be permitted onto the property.
    Enjoy your visit to Hedonism II !!!""

Prices are higher now check hedonism.com
    Male day pass is $150 not combo, couples are $250 i believe for the combo. They also have a deal for 1st time visitors at a reduced rate check out the site.....
    20 days until we are at Rooms for a couple of nights - then to Hedo for trip 20.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregandkelly63 View Post
    As of today, yes
    So Greg, this Hedo is WFO in other words. Have you stayed here at this property on many occasions. What else could you share with me about this resort, good or bad,very curious about it. Will be there in April and it's right up the street from where we are staying.

User Info Menu

billndonna, what do you think , a April boardie bash excursion !!!! bwahahahahah !!!!