Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Traveling to negril on the 9th of nov 2011, what to do...

User Info Menu

Traveling to negril on the 9th of nov 2011, what to do...

I'm going alone to negril on the 9th of nov, thats a Wednesday...I think. I'm staying at the Riu palace. this place sounds pretty amazing but I know after a day or two i'll get very sick of the resort thing and would want to see more of the real negril. What kind cool things are there to do(mostly nightlife stuff) outside of the resort? I'm 28 yrs old and like i said i am traveling completely alone, I like to have fun and am looking for lots of adventure. please help if you can, all notes are welcome...thanx.

User Info Menu

Just head for the cliffs! De Bar and Grill,Sir D's for sunset, Murphys, and see if they have any fried fish @ the bar next to Doras Grocery. If you go to Doras, ask for Fireman, tell him David soon come with the lamps. Your adventure awaits and your life will be forever changed. Me, arriving 11-30. Be @ sprats party @ De Bar that Friday. See yoy there.

User Info Menu

For live reggae with local artists, check out Alfreds Ocean Palace (on beach road). Show starts at l0:00 pm on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. Smal; admission fee, lively bar with reasonable drink prices and great food. Also, you might want to check out The Jungle Niteclub (also on beach road) Wed/Thurs/Friday & Saturday nights. Both are a fair distance from Riu, so you will need to grab a taxi there and back. If you want more adverture, there are a couple X rated clubs (Scrub a Dub, or Rooftop) both near downtown. Have Fun!!

User Info Menu

The Jungle on thursday night is must, take in a webcast maybe Canoe on a thursday or the wednesday bus pub crawl. Dont take the hotel taxi, just go out the front gate and negotiate a reasonable price there are lots of taxis right across the road.
    Trip #59 most of February