Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cliffs: breakfast, lunch, dinner

User Info Menu

cliffs: breakfast, lunch, dinner

Suggestions for a day on the cliffs?

breakfast
    lunch
    dinner
    places to hang out
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

Re: cliffs: breakfast, lunch, dinner

Love Erica's on Oasis Lane for dinner.Name:  Curwensville June 2015 095.jpg
Views: 1011
Size:  93.7 KB

User Info Menu

Pressa, Pablo's,peewees, just natural, rock house ,sips and bites.....
    3 dives, Ivan's,push cart,canoe, German bar, chicken lavish, Jenny's ....
    Ivan's ,rock house ,blue mahoe,hungry lion.....
    And so many more, possibilities are endless!

User Info Menu

Chicken Lavish for the best Fried Chicken,
    then head over to Pushcart for cocktails.
    Pushcart opens at 3:00 P.M.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rastatman View Post
    Love Erica's on Oasis Lane for dinner.Name:  Curwensville June 2015 095.jpg
Views: 1011
Size:  93.7 KB
    Just so no one goes looking for this building...it's been gone for some time now.
    I'm not sure if they're using the large back building on the property as a restaurant...will have to check.

User Info Menu

Start off with breakfast at Connie's C&D Country Western Pub. Then cross the street and head to Home Sweet Home for cliff jumping, drinks and maybe lunch. HSH is underrated and is a great place to hang out without the crowds. Continue down the West End road and you will run into Pressa's and Pablo's before you get to Samsara.

User Info Menu

They are down Oasis Lane. The Uncle took control of the orginal location and forced DJ and Viv to move. We take our guests theer all the time. Thay are treated well by Viv and the food is fresh and prepared well by DJ.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LivinInThe603 View Post
    Suggestions for a day on the cliffs?

breakfast
    For breakfast PeWees is a slam dunk.....egg sandwich($200J), eggs and bacon, omelette, etc are all great and cheap plus coffee darn good ($150J)!

lunch
    Pablo's near to SamSara is awesome.......and inexpensive.....it right beside the Chinamon Store.

dinner
    Now this is a real tuff one......
    for Pizza it has to be the German Bar
    for Jerk Chicken or Grilled Lobster it gotta be Three Dives
    for Fried Chicken and Sweet & Sour Chicken and bowl of Conch soup it's Chicken Lavish
    for fish you gotta go with the SeaView Restaurant across from da German Bar/Canoe where Quality cooks up fish right!
    for a place for a beautiful view and nice reasonably priced meals it would have to be Chicken Lola at the LTU Pub
    for a very special dinner it has to be Ivan's of course.....not cheap but worth every penny

places to hang out
    da Canoe.......hang der all day or all afternoon or all evening......none better
    their french pressed coffee is off the chart.......
    use of their beach with lounge chairs is great...great swimming and snorkeling right der
    get thirsty between 2pm - 6pm and you get the best Mary Bay Rum Punch's and Happy Hour drinks in Negril
    and they have great snack foods like onion rings......and of course their meals are awesome.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

thanks everyone!

Thinking about a one day mini-adventure up on the cliffs from start to finish. I never really get up there so your suggestions are so helpful! I especially appreciate the "itinerary" style posts, since I already know that are about 30 places to go, picking just one for breakfast, lunch, hanging out, and dinner is the challenge!
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rastatman View Post
    They are down Oasis Lane. The Uncle took control of the orginal location and forced DJ and Viv to move. We take our guests theer all the time. Thay are treated well by Viv and the food is fresh and prepared well by DJ.
    Thanks for the update, Rastatman.